Gwinnett Place Honda

Gwinnett Place Honda Employee Reviews

Very productive place with advancement opportuninties
Shop (Current Employee) –  GeorgiaNovember 29, 2016
A typical day at Gwinnett place is hard to explain, everyday is different. You will always interact with new people and will always
have a new problem to tackle. Management here is very friendly and always willing to give a helping hand where needed. The hardest part of my job is language barrier (a lot of customers with different nationality). The most enjoyable part of my job is the interaction with different customers.
Pros
Great Health Care
Cons
alot of time spent here
Very satisfied
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GANovember 29, 2016
A typical work day consists of following up on customers that have not purchased, ensuring customers are satisfied. Management works hard and assists staff to learn and grow through coaching. Co-workers tend to be more like family. Many of the sales staff and managers have been employed at this location for years which speaks to the leadership in the organization. The most enjoyable part of the job is selling a car.
Pros
Free Saturday Lunch
Cons
Long Hours
Gwinnett Place Honda
BDC Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GaNovember 9, 2016
Gwinnett Place Honda has been so wonderful to me these couple of years of working here. I love how this company really cares about the employees and customers. Its great to be apart of a company who cares and concerns about you. The employees here are friendly and knowledgeable. I definitely would recommend anyone to become a family here, whether it is becoming an employee, purchasing a vehicle, or getting service.
Best Place to work period!
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GANovember 3, 2016
Working at Gwinnett Place Honda, the highest volume dealership is what anyone in the car business could hope for. Great co-workers and management help nurture and develop new employees. Self-motivation and hard-work is key. The most enjoyable part of the job, aside from all the great customers is the family atmosphere among the co-workers since we basically live here due to the high amount of hours worked.
Pros
Compensation, staff, being the highest volume dealership
Cons
inconsistencies regarding reoccuring issues or situations
Great Staff/ Friendly Enviroment/ Fun Workpalce
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GANovember 4, 2016
Here at Gwinnett Place Honda we have a Family Business atmosphere, where everyone is very welcoming and inviting.

With this type of environment, learning new things is above and beyond the most absorbing thing to do with our hands on, very thorough Hendricks Training Classes we have here, (held by one the "GREATEST") will make learning here at Gwinnett Place Honda Fun and Easy.

Of course any job you apply for takes hard work to be successful, but the opportunity is here, its if you have the self drive and motivation to get there.
Pros
Great Staff
Cons
Longer Hours
very productive
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 4, 2016
Best part is our owner and the culture he created. 1A is our Gm who is a truly special individual. The most difficult is dealing with the personality differences of middle management. The benefits are exceptional, especially in the commission sales field . Helping people who need a car and have issues is rewarding. If you want to sell cars you need to sell Honda and in Atlanta you want to work here.I wish I discovered this place much earlier.
Pros
benefits, GM
Cons
nothing that can't be handled
Productive and Enjoyable workplace
Parts Advisor (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GANovember 3, 2016
Have you ever enjoyed going to work? Well this company is definitely the workplace!!! It is always nice to come to a workplace where I can actually enjoy being around my co workers. EVERYONE at this dealership is extremely friendly. If anyone ever needs assistance with anything, someone is always here to guide you to the right path. We are a team.

There are Job Advancement in this company, you definitely have to earn your place.

In the Parts Dept, there is definitely a Job Work/Life Balance. They will try to accommodate your schedule if needed.

This company is like a family. They will take care of you.
Pros
Paid Healthcare benefits for Fulltime Employees, Monthly Company Lunch
Awesome workplace
Guest Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GANovember 2, 2016
Excellent workplace. Our General Manager is the best! I talk to approximately 80 - 100 customers a day by phone and in person, (plus over 200 employees) and look forward to coming to work. We do volunteer work and have team bonding events. I am proud to say I have been working for Gwinnett Place Honda for 14 years. There is room for advancement if you choose to do so. I feel fortunate to work for such a large company. They really do care. I honestly look forward to coming to work.
Pros
We have luncheons every month catered by the dealership, there are many team building events, being a part of the Hendrick Team
Best place to work
sales (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GANovember 2, 2016
Gwinnett Place Honda is a dealership that is part of the Hendrick automotive group. I have been working here for almost 8 years and it is one of the best places that you could work for. The management team truly and honestly wants their employees to do well. The co workers are very nice and friendly and make it a comfortable environment to work in. The most enjoyable part of the job is the fact that I am working for people who genuinely care about me as a person and not just the dollar. I mean don't get me wrong, numbers is what matters but as long as you strive for the best every time they will see it and recognize it.
Pros
monthly luncheons, bonuses, great healthcare
Cons
Productive and fun environment to work
Internet Sales Director (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GANovember 2, 2016
Been here for 5 years and there have been ups and downs but overall a great place to work at with great benefits.

Co-workers are always willing to sell everyday. Really do not need to guide them since they all know what to do everyday.

Hardest part of the job is producing for the company. I always strive to make sure I hit my numbers and also make sure my employees do too.

Enjoyable part of the job is the environment of my group. Also having fun and enjoying the day with the long hours.
Pros
Great Opportunity
Cons
Long Hours
What Can I Say...
Business Development Specialist (Current Employee) –  Gwinnett County, GANovember 2, 2016
This is a great place to learn, grow, and work. I have an amazing team of professionals surrounding me that want to see me grow and elevate myself into positions where I can be most useful. I can see myself growing where I am planted and I appreciate the opportunity to do so.
Pros
hour lunch breaks, base pay and commission, free medical benefits
Cons
corporate structure does allow for partnerships with some, but not all community groups
Managers that care and want you to succeed
Digital Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GANovember 1, 2016
I had no automotive experience prior to joining GPH but everyone helped me fit in quickly and it didn't take long for me to feel like part of the family. My favorite part of working here is that the managers genuinely care about their people and go out of their way to make sure people are appreciated.
Pros
Free health insurance, Monthly employee appreciation lunches, opportunity for advancement, managers that care
Cons
high insurance deductible, can't please all customers, a lot of competition from other dealership, pressure from corporate
Great Place to Work at
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GANovember 2, 2016
Working here at Gwinnett Place Honda has gave me the opportunity to learn not only about cars but different types of people every day. Like every company you have your busy days and your slow days. This is one of the best place I have ever worked with. The hours may be long but its worth it to me at the end of the day. I like my coworkers, some of them make the day go by faster. I enjoy coming to work.
Pros
friendly enviroment
Great experience
Service Representative BDC SERVICE (Current Employee) –  Gwinnett County, GANovember 9, 2016
A typical day at work, clocking in and getting straight to work, setting my goals and accomplishing it the end of my shift. I would say that's a great day. So far managements been great, other coworkers been friendly. Everyone says hi to each other with a smile and it makes me feel welcome. This is the type of environment I enjoy in a workplace, somewhere where it makes me feel welcome.
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GANovember 4, 2016
I love the work environment and the people that I work with. Everyone is friendly and courteous and makes it comfortable and exciting for me to come to work everyday. The GM is the most kind and caring individual that I have ever worked for and he truly cares about the people that work here and their well being. The most enjoyable part of the job is the bonuses which makes it challenging but fun!
Great place to start a career
service (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GAOctober 25, 2016
What's not to love about Gwinnett Place Honda, starting working here over 10 years ago. GPH has given me a life that I never thought I would have at such young age. Advancement for everyone and does not always mean in the same department. There is no ceiling, it is what you make of it. We have a lot of fun at our work place, we are more than co-workers (we are family). My favorite part of my job has got to be the opportunity to put a smile on a customer and other fellow employees face. Thank you Gwinnett Place Honda for everything you have given me.
Pros
Healthcare, paid vacation and holiday
Cons
there is non here
Best job I've ever had
Guest Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GANovember 2, 2016
The best job I've ever had. Usually large businesses are very disconnected, but not at Gwinnett Place Honda. Our General Manager goes above and beyond at times to make sure that his employees are well taken care of. There is always room for movement and advancement. I am proof of the opportunity for advancement. Starting in 2014 at a very young age and being promoted to manager of a small department was a risk that my GM was willing to take for me. I've grown and learned so much because of the opportunities that I have been given. Outside of work we participate in a lot of volunteer work as well as employee bonding events and holiday parties. It's nice to feel like you "belong" where you work and I feel right at home at Gwinnett Place Honda.
Pros
monthly luncheons, friendly staff
One of the few "Great!" companies left in America!
Body Shop Estimator (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GAOctober 24, 2016
The constant hustle, the fast paced environment is what I enjoy most. The body shop customers are never happy to see you when they get here. It is fun, challenging, and our job to make them feel as comfortable as they can throughout this process from beginning to end. We have found it is very likely here in Georgia, that our customers will need repairs at a later date. If we did our job right the 1st time, they will insist to come back to us, as we pride ourselves on repeat customers. Management is always willing to help no matter what the issue is. The hardest part of our job is continuing to stay on top. All the employees here are at the top of this game.PAOLINI
Pros
monthy employee luncheon and Christmas parties are awsome!
Cons
no cons at this time. Hendrick is a great work enviroment!
Caring work environment
Guest Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Gwinnett County, GANovember 3, 2016
Gwinnett Place Honda's work environment is one of the best I have ever encountered. Not many companies take care of their employees as well as Gwinnett Place Honda. I'm proud and honored to work for a company with an exceptional General Manager and tremendous coworkers.
Pros
Free lunch weekly, contests, great people
Cons
Hours can be long
Best place to work
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GANovember 2, 2016
I first started here in 2007 and was at Gwinnett for 4 1/2 years and decided to leave for 4 years and came back again in February of this year. I never had a job I loved more than working here and I know now why so many people left and came back. No better company to work for and have no plans of leaving again.
Pros
Great work enviroment, great co-workers
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gwinnett Place Honda. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4