Gwinnett Place Honda Employee Reviews

Great learning experience
Sales and Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAJune 26, 2017
Great place to work learned the car business here and learned how to work with customers and management . I believe I could have stayed stayed there longer.
Pros
wonderful people and customers and people
Cons
Schedule a grind
Fast Paced
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAMay 9, 2017
I had a set schedule. Always finished my work in a timely manner. Always tried to find something else to do if all my work was completed. Friendly co-workers.
Great company
INTERNET SALES CONSULTANT (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GAApril 5, 2017
Very great atmosphere everyone is very friendly great place to learn about the car business with ethics. People care about your well being and benefits are the best
Great Company to work for
Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAJanuary 31, 2017
Great Company to work for with a lot of fun people. Very busy with a lot of traffic. Managers seem to want to help to make the employee experience great.
Pros
Free Healthcare
Selling cars and closing deals
Salesman (Former Employee) –  Gwinnett County, GAJanuary 18, 2017
Kinda tough to be just on 100% commission, never know if you'll get a sell that day. General manager is the best thing up there!!!!
productive
Finance Manager (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GANovember 30, 2016
excellent finance department works well with customers and enjoy co workers. The management team works great together.................................
10 years strong and many more to come
Finance Manager (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GANovember 29, 2016
Blessed to have been with this company for 10 years now. They have provided me with many great opportunities that I cherish very much. Co-workers are great and management is awesome.
Pros
Opportunities to advance
Very satisfied
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GANovember 29, 2016
A typical work day consists of following up on customers that have not purchased, ensuring customers are satisfied. Management works hard and assists staff to learn and grow through coaching. Co-workers tend to be more like family. Many of the sales staff and managers have been employed at this location for years which speaks to the leadership in the organization. The most enjoyable part of the job is selling a car.
Pros
Free Saturday Lunch
Cons
Long Hours
Very productive place with advancement opportuninties
Shop (Current Employee) –  GeorgiaNovember 29, 2016
A typical day at Gwinnett place is hard to explain, everyday is different. You will always interact with new people and will always
have a new problem to tackle. Management here is very friendly and always willing to give a helping hand where needed. The hardest part of my job is language barrier (a lot of customers with different nationality). The most enjoyable part of my job is the interaction with different customers.
Pros
Great Health Care
Cons
alot of time spent here
Great place to work!!
Finance Director (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GANovember 29, 2016
I love what I do with people I care/love. Couldn't ask for better place to work. This place really cares about employees and customers.
Pros
people
Cons
stress
Work
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GANovember 29, 2016
Warm work environment and interaction with awesome customers and great employees. Management provides multiple tools so that
an individuals success rate is guaranteed to reflect the individuals work ethic.
Great workplace with great people!
BDC Representative (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GANovember 9, 2016
Co-workers at Gwinnett Place Honda are very friendly, and when you come into work you feel very welcomed! Management is great and very understanding, and they give you many opportunities to move up within the company!
Pros
Free lunch on Saturday!
Gwinnett Place Honda
BDC Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GaNovember 9, 2016
Gwinnett Place Honda has been so wonderful to me these couple of years of working here. I love how this company really cares about the employees and customers. Its great to be apart of a company who cares and concerns about you. The employees here are friendly and knowledgeable. I definitely would recommend anyone to become a family here, whether it is becoming an employee, purchasing a vehicle, or getting service.
Good money for fair work
BDC Representative (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GANovember 9, 2016
On a typical day I come in to the office in the morning, take and make calls to customers at two different locations and make calls. My coworkers are very friendly and make the experience good. My manager is also easy to get along with and flexible.
Pros
Monthly luncheons, benefits, predictable schedule
Great experience
Service Representative BDC SERVICE (Current Employee) –  Gwinnett County, GANovember 9, 2016
A typical day at work, clocking in and getting straight to work, setting my goals and accomplishing it the end of my shift. I would say that's a great day. So far managements been great, other coworkers been friendly. Everyone says hi to each other with a smile and it makes me feel welcome. This is the type of environment I enjoy in a workplace, somewhere where it makes me feel welcome.
very productive
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 4, 2016
Best part is our owner and the culture he created. 1A is our Gm who is a truly special individual. The most difficult is dealing with the personality differences of middle management. The benefits are exceptional, especially in the commission sales field . Helping people who need a car and have issues is rewarding. If you want to sell cars you need to sell Honda and in Atlanta you want to work here.I wish I discovered this place much earlier.
Pros
benefits, Gm
Cons
nothing that can't be handled
Strong competative enviorment
Internet Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 4, 2016
A hustle and bustle business with a high level of competition. Responding to customer inquires with thought and care to their individual situations is a must. It's as close to being your own boss as you can be without any of the consequences.
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GANovember 4, 2016
I love the work environment and the people that I work with. Everyone is friendly and courteous and makes it comfortable and exciting for me to come to work everyday. The GM is the most kind and caring individual that I have ever worked for and he truly cares about the people that work here and their well being. The most enjoyable part of the job is the bonuses which makes it challenging but fun!
Great Staff/ Friendly Enviroment/ Fun Workpalce
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GANovember 4, 2016
Here at Gwinnett Place Honda we have a Family Business atmosphere, where everyone is very welcoming and inviting.

With this type of environment, learning new things is above and beyond the most absorbing thing to do with our hands on, very thorough Hendricks Training Classes we have here, (held by one the "GREATEST") will make learning here at Gwinnett Place Honda Fun and Easy.

Of course any job you apply for takes hard work to be successful, but the opportunity is here, its if you have the self drive and motivation to get there.
Pros
Great Staff
Cons
Longer Hours
fun work place among the staff
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GANovember 3, 2016
fun work place , poor management. managers need more management training. pay structure is really upsetting. store needs to pay the sale person fairly
Pros
fun place
Cons
extreme work hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gwinnett Place Honda. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4