Gwinnett Place Honda Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
crooked management establishment
Express Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAAugust 23, 2016
If you are not a favorite here, you do not make much money. but great co-worker environment. And almost everyone is required to work Saturday.
Cons
Usually work every Saturday.
overworked and underpaid
Detailer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 30, 2016
Company over worked employees and took money out of paychecks for insurance for the cars that we only drove in and out, and they charged us for a "training" fee for like 3 months until I complained and then they took it off.
Pros
nothing
Cons
stealing from employees
Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GADecember 25, 2015
The service advisors are exposed to the elements and the company does not supply uniforms to support this. The hours are very long but the pay plan and health insurance are better than most.
I enjoyed going to work at Gwinnett Place Honda
Driver (Former Employee) –  Duluth GaJuly 2, 2015
I worked in the parts department as a stock person until 2000.then I started driving parts aroiund town.The team that we had really worked together.
Fun place to work and good people
Customer Service Driver/Detailer (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAApril 17, 2015
I liked my time at Honda. The people are friendly and genuinely care but there are a few that don't otherwise. Salary was an issue but the benefits were great. Managers were understanding, certain managers.
Cons
Salary
Fun, Fast Pace Environment
Financial Consultant (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GAFebruary 5, 2015
Since I work in the internet department, I come in and get on my computer and start following up with my leads from overnight. Once I am finished with that I get to calling my previous leads and getting in touch with them. Our goal in the internet is selling the appointment.
Your just another number
Express Technician (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GAOctober 14, 2014
They make a lot of promises of caring about employees but at the end of the day your just another number, easy to be replaced. If you have a choice don't make this your first.
Pros
free lunch, plenty of work
Cons
bad training and mangement
Slow car sales with overstaffed company.
Sales and Leasing (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GAJuly 30, 2012
Monday-Saturday 9am-9pm, Sunday 1pm-7pm

This company was lacking on teaching product knowledge, document process, internet capabilities, overall communication, employee morale, sharing ideas or support. Average sales for 38 consultants is 9 units??? Hired under false pretense.

Management is weak and unsupportive, they have too many consultants and not enough leadership. They are settled. Bosses not leaders.

Co-workers are frustrated and turnover is rampant. The ones who grab the most sales are given favoritism due to race or family.

Hardest part of job is the unfulfilling feeling of selling a car to someone who has bad credit or pays more than others.

There is not much enjoyable about this job. I prefer to use The Golden Rule. It does not apply in this company or business.

2.9