Gwynedd-Mercy College Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Supportive of Adjunct Faculty
Adjunct Faculty (Former Employee) –  Gwynedd Valley, PAMay 23, 2017
Faculty and axillary staff provide the necessary guidance to promote success for their adjunct faculty members. The institution works diligently to create a positive educational experience for their students. Balancing the success of each student's needs is a priority without comprising the integrity of the institution.
Pros
Provides mentorship
Cons
limit time to connect with other faculty members
Great Part Time Work
Assistant/Goalkeeper Coach (Current Employee) –  Gwynedd Valley PASeptember 9, 2015
fantastic head coach and assistant coaching staff to work alongside. the hardest part of the job is keeping the team motivated when they get down.
Nice experience
Fashion Merchandising instructor (Former Employee) –  Gwynedd Valley, PAAugust 18, 2015
I only worked during the summer for 2010 and 2011, but I enjoyed my time there and have no complaints. The program was called upward bound and all the teachers were there voluntarily. it was nice to work in an environment where everyone wanted to be there.
Pros
Pay was good
Cons
Field Placement Supervisor for Student Teachers (Current Employee) –  Gwynedd Square, PAJune 3, 2013
Gwynedd provides a wonderful independent supportive work setting and is open to suggestions.
Excellent learning experience.
Assistant Athletic Trainer (Current Employee) –  Gwynedd Valley, PAMay 28, 2013
Great first job right out of college. Small Catholic College with an excellent athletic program which has given me more experience and knowledge in the field of Sports Medicine.
College job just posting advertisements
Secretary, Gwynedd-Mercy College Choir (Former Employee) –  Gwynedd Valley, PADecember 18, 2012
My experience was nice. Great school and job. My boss and the group of people i worked with was great.
N/a
Professor (Current Employee) –  PAMay 13, 2012
• Expand and manage revenue generating projects. Work directly with board of directors.
Absolutley a very enjoyable place to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Gwynedd Valley PaJanuary 3, 2012
The core values and the people who I worked with at Gwynedd Mercy where everything beyond what you would expect at most jobs.