Gwynnie Bee Employee Reviews

It's a job
Inspector (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 21, 2017
12 hour shifts is a bit much. Would rather do 8 to 10 hour a day. And I really like cleaning, I believe if you have a job you like you will keep. There's know moving up in this company.
Pros
The pay
Cons
12 hour shifts
its a okay job
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Groveport, OHJune 8, 2017
I did work there for long. the thing I really liked was the shifts. Once you hired on you get a lot of hours jus don't miss any days lol. they let people go easily.
Decent
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Long Island City, NYApril 13, 2017
Started with Gwynnie Bee within their first year as a company, no more than 30-40 employees and have seen the company grow from a small space in Queens, NY to a distribution center in Ohio and offices in NY, Palo Alto, CA and India in the space of 5 years.

Good start up to work at just to get the feel of how start ups really work and transition to Cooperate status.
Pros
office dos, friendly staff, stocked kitchen. location
Cons
management
Ok place to work. Not temperature controlled warehouse.
Lead (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 11, 2017
It can be a better place. Still considered a new company that is growing. Everyone needs to get an opportunity to move up. Other than that it is a good place to work.
Pros
I get 4 days off.
Cons
12hrs is a long shift to work.
Dynamic workplace
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Long Island City, NYMarch 10, 2017
is fun at times and stressful at others

open concept office makes for a lot of stepped on toes

depending on role prepare to be micromanaged and have diversified role expectations
Pros
free food
Cons
passive agressive hipsters
fun place to work
QA Inspector (Current Employee) –  Groveport, OHJanuary 7, 2017
management is down to earth and fun, upbeat atmosphere, but not enough work and cant get full time hours so you have to work a second job to make ends meet. It would be better if they would give us the hours instead of hiring more people. I love this place but its not dependable source of income
Pros
pay is good, bennefits are good, management is good, co workers are good
Cons
not really a full time job, not enough hours
Fun Workplace
Inspector (Former Employee) –  Groveport, OHJuly 9, 2016
Very Hands-On With employees. I learned a lot of things about different fabrics and clothing and laundry type. I watched the company evolve from start to finish.
N/a
wearhouse worker (Current Employee) –  Groveport, OHMay 10, 2016
Hard work. Don't get recognized for hard work. Not enough pay. Works long hours. No weekends off. Wish it were better. residents are amazing
loved it
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Groveport, OHApril 4, 2016
Would go in and start cleaning all restrooms and make sure the break room were clean. Go into the warehouse and put furniture together and do anything that they asked of me. Did some plumbing and go anywhere in the building that they needed my assistance.
Pros
Friendly atmopshere
Great Place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Long Island City, NYDecember 8, 2015
Gwynnie Bee is a start up. It changed daily and had a young and up beat atmosphere. The view looked like a Hollywood back drop. It was a great place to work and I will miss growing with the company. I moved back to Texas for my family and being able to be close to an ailing father.
Pros
Free Food any time
Fun atmosphere
Fulfillment Associate (Former Employee) –  Groveport, OHDecember 7, 2015
Supportive management and team members, diverse and high energy environment, and different daily task. A great workplace for anyone wanting to be involved in a cool productive atmosphere.
Pros
Constantly moving
Get employees but management Sucks
inspector (Current Employee) –  Groveport, OHNovember 5, 2015
Overall my everyday work day is super easy. Very easy to advance with the company if your a great worker. Everyone in management pretends to like us lower employees. They lack communication and unity. They will insult your intelligence and try to belittle you. They will tell you one thing and do another.The owner is overall nice when she visit she is pleasant and speaks to everyone. If she only knew she had idiots and rude people running her company. They really make her look bad.
Pros
Free lunches, shirts, and water bottles. Great regular employees and pay
Cons
Mangment doesnt communicate, they are rude and they suck
This is a review
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 20, 2015
An easygoing company that needs to work on communication...The work was not too physically demanding and most of the employees were friendly....Ive gained some experience that I can take with me along my journeys.
Pros
mon thru thursady
Cons
mon thru friday instead of thurs
Fun projects to work
Senior Manager of Data Science (Current Employee) –  Palo Alto, CAFebruary 21, 2015
• Lead the development and implementation of a customer recommender system using user attributes and product attributes based on a collaborative filtering algorithm. The engine has increased customer conversion rate by 20% and retention rate by 14%.
• Lead the development and implementation of a customer retention engine by investigating customer demographic profiles, purchase behavior, web browsing behavior and product attributes through survival analysis to identify key drivers to enhance customer loyalty and the cost effectiveness of retention programs. Implemented approved recommendations and improved retention rate by 17%.
It was a new starter up company
Inventory Sales (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 18, 2014
Check emails/ sales orders to be processed. checked inventory. As always just keep your task at hand. Worry about that only. Grew from it, and was fine with it ending in the end.
Pros
did not have to deal directly with customers.
Cons
no vacation hours. started getting sick days towards end of job.
Great idea, great people
Manager (Current Employee) –  NYCSeptember 2, 2014
Gwynnie Bee is an amazing idea. The executive team built a network of smart, hard-working people that are aimed at executing a plan.

The sky is the limit!
Pros
Exposure to different departments and ideas through a flat structure. Opportunity for advancement.
Cons
Lack of IT support and basic large scale business infrastructure
Worst Working Environment Ever
Production Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Long Island City, NYOctober 27, 2013
This company is so unorganized, and they do not treat their employees well. I would avoid at all cost.