LOOKING FOR A JOYFUL JOB IN A GREAT ATMOSPHERE?
Are you charismatic, playful, musical and great with infants, toddlers, preschoolers and their parents?
Great with Customer Service?
Gymboree Play & Music of Buffalo is looking for women and men to be FULL-TIME and PART-TIME TEACHERS of our Play & Learn, Music, Art, School Skills and Sports programs.
Skills/Qualifications for teachers include:
- Pleasant and tuneful singing voice
- Group facilitation skills
- Love of singing, music making and teaching
- Experience working with young children is a plus
- Playful and energetic teaching style
- Commitment to maintaining a safe and clean environment (VERY IMPORTANT)
- Retail experience is a plus
Paid training is provided. Other benefits include FREE Gymboree classes for the employee's age-appropriate children and discounts on products at Play & Music locations and Gymboree retail stores.
Please visit gymboreeclasses.com and familiarize yourself with the Gymboree program before applying, to ensure that this position is what you are looking for.