LOOKING FOR A JOYFUL JOB IN A GREAT ATMOSPHERE?
Are you charismatic, playful, musical and great with infants, toddlers, preschoolers and their parents?
Great with Customer Service?
Gymboree Play & Music of Buffalo is looking for women and men to be PART-TIME TEACHERS of our Play & Learn, Music, Art, School Skills and Sports programs.
Skills/Qualifications for teachers include:
- Pleasant and tuneful singing voice
- Group facilitation skills
- Love of singing, music making and teaching
- Experience working with young children is a plus
- Playful and energetic teaching style
- Commitment to maintaining a safe and clean environment
- Retail experience is a plus
Paid training is provided. Other benefits include FREE Gymboree classes for the employee's age-appropriate children and discounts on products at Play & Music locations and Gymboree retail stores.
Contact Jessica at 551-486-6860 to apply or for more information about the application process. You may also email your resume.