Today there are over 550 Gymboree Play & Music locations in 30 countries, making us the global leader in early childhood development programs. Designed by experts, our age-appropriate activities help develop the cognitive, physical and social skills of children as they play. Our programs are also recognized for their unique approach to parent involvement which encourages participation in and understanding of each child's development.
Gymboree Play & Music of Houston is looking for an Admin Assistant for our office. Must be available to work 20-25 hours a week Monday-Friday 10:00am-4:00pm.
- Answering phones
- Check messages for main line and all mail boxes
- Check Online Enrollments
- Direct Mailing Projects
- Take over changes to schedules on computer, making bag stuffer flyers, etc
- Make copies for sites as needed
- Make preview reminder, preview follow-up, and birthday follow-up calls
- Any call projects that we have-cancelled customers, class changes, open houses, etc
The ideal candidate will have prior office or admin skills. A bachelors degree is a plus.
Paid training is provided. Other benefits include FREE Gymboree classes and birthday parties for the employee's age-appropriate children and discounts on products at Play & Music locations and Gymboree retail stores.