H&M

H&M Employer Reviews

JOB EXPERIENCE
Responsible-Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Beverly Hills, CASeptember 16, 2014
A TYPICAL DAY AT WORK IS MAKING SURE YOU MEET EVERY CUSTOMERS NEEDS. BY WORKING IN RETAIL AND SERVING IVE LEARNED THE MEANING OF CUSTOMER SERVICE. ITS NOT JUST ABOUT SERVING THE CUSTOMER ITS ABOUT MAKING SURE YOUR CUSTOMER HAS THE BEST EXPERIENCE AND THEM WANTING TO COME BACK TO YOUR ESTABLISHMENT. THE HARDEST PART ABOUT THE JOB IS TO FOLLOW THE COMPANIES – more... GUIDELINES AND STILL PLEASE THE CUSTOMERS. THE MOST ENJOYABLE PART ABOUT THE JOB IS SEEING YOU CUSTOMER/CLIENT SMILE, IT LETS ME KNOW IM DOING MY JOB! EVERY COMPANY IVE WORKED AT IVE MADE IT MY DUTY TO GET ALONG WITH EVERY CUSTOMER, CO-WORKER, AND MANAGER. I ALSO FOLLOW AND GIVE DIRECTION WELL. EVERYONE IS THERE TO HELP EACHOTHER AND WORK AS A TEAM!!!! – less
Exciting Job
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Chicago, ILSeptember 15, 2014
Overall my experience here was joyous. Everyone got alone and the environment was very inviting. Training was great, we did training for four weeks and when we were done, we were well knowledgable of procedures and policies.
Great store with great staff and style
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 14, 2014
Pros: alot of tourist, meeting new and different people
Cons: very fast environment.
I loved this job, I love being around clothing and fun people. Everyone in this job was very friendly the staff and customers.
fast paste and fun enviornment
Sales Advisor (Former Employee), Providence, RISeptember 13, 2014
Pros: fashion clothing
folding, clean, and stocking clothes. Greeting and helping customers when needed. Working at H&M has taught me a lot of customer service in retail. The management in the store was great. My co-workers had positive energy and they were great to work with as a team. The hardest part of the job was figuring out where each clothes in the store belong. the – more... most enjoyable part of the job was being able to satisfy the customers when they need help. – less
Great place to work!
Business Analyst (Current Employee), Plainfield, INSeptember 13, 2014
Great place to work. The culture is great and your ideas are valued.
A great place to be
Sales Advisor (Current Employee), Novi, MISeptember 11, 2014
a typical day at work goes very smoothly, everyone works just as hard, and everything is communicated very well. The management team is awesome.
very productive and cultural
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Boston, MASeptember 9, 2014
interacting with the customers, making sure we meet their satisfaction. Working together as a team. Learn a lot about different cultures and how to make people comfortable around me. Co-worker are always fun to be around and always helping one another. Hardest part of the job was closing and organizing the place before close. Most enjoyable part of – more... the job was learning about other cultures. – less
great company to work for
Supervisor (Current Employee), Orlando, FLSeptember 5, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: no set schedule, long hours
i am in management so it can be stressful but i like the company and been with them for a long time.
fun and productive
Sales Associate (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 4, 2014
great work environment, productive and friendly culture. Management looked for opportunities to give workers more responsibilities where appropriate
Good company
Full Time Sales Associate (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CASeptember 4, 2014
H&M is a great company with an almost impeccable business model. The quality of products has grown over the years as well.
Very fun and relaxing place to work
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee), Chicago, ILSeptember 1, 2014
Pros: 25% discount
H&M is a nice work environment, the atmosphere is relaxing the people are cool and the clothes rock! We answer phone and respond to customers emails regarding order, bad store experiences or faulty items. The hardest part of the job is the fact that the hours change daily. But the most enjoyable part is the environment.
A Typical day at work.
Visual merchandiser assistant & Sales Associate (Former Employee), South Beach, FLAugust 22, 2014
Arrange garments attractively on racks and shelves, locate merchandise for shoppers. Developed floor plans to maximize sales. other job duties include controlling access to fitting rooms.ring up customers purchases ans operate cash register etc..
fastpace
Sales/ VisiualMerchandise (Former Employee), Wayne, NJAugust 18, 2014
doing visuals every week with store change helping customers with purchases co workers were very eclectic but fun...staying over night was hard at times
Productive work environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Puente hillsAugust 18, 2014
H&M store has a great atmosphere to be in.
if you give your 100 % they will definitely help you grow with the company
good fun work place environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee), New York, NYAugust 16, 2014
Pros: free lunch, benefits
A day at H&M its pretty cool depending on the day I've learned a lot working there this past year I've learned how deal with all kinds of customer, working with new product. My coworkers are good as well even the new employees great to work with always a fun moment.

Hardest part of the job is not getting the customer what they want especially if we – more... don't have it in stock

most enjoyable part is helping the customer and meeting new people in the process. – less
toys store
part-time sales advisor (Current Employee), New Orleans, LAAugust 15, 2014
fun and exciting place to be
very helpful
great incintivites
Fast pace and centered on your goals to make it an easier and faster place.
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Sterling, VAAugust 14, 2014
At work you have to do your function that you are assigned. If it get too busy ask a fellow coworker, or a manager. the better you become at your basic job you will receive more responsibilities with the store.
Fun place to work and loved that I got to travel.
Visual Merchandiser (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 11, 2014
I loved that they gave you opportunity to travel and be part of the culture they create.
Sales Associate
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Milpitas, CAAugust 11, 2014
Pros: discount and great co-workers.
Cons: closing at h&m is not the business. especially during black friday (day after thanksgiving).
Personally, I only recommend this place if you want to socialize and meet new people. Other than that, I'd recommend applying at a different location.
productive easy going sometimes fun.
Sales Advisor/ Sales Coach (Current Employee), New York, NYAugust 11, 2014
Difficult to develop in but benefits are great. Very busy and fast paced. Some of the mangers are great and some are just inconsistent. Co-workers are great people. The hardest part is moving up and the most enjoyable part is the discount.

1 2 3 4 5

About H&M

H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB (operating as H&M) is a Swedish retail-clothing company, known for its fast-fashion clothing – Read more