• Assist and consult with customers to determine needs, assess personal style, and recommend and find best-fit items.
• Train and mentor new associates on procedures and sales techniques.
• Consistently maintain top performance in sales and totals.
• Offer ideas to management for marketing strategies, as well as customer satisfaction improvements.
• Routinely involved with stock maintenance and periodic inventory counts.
• Skillfully merchandised products in an aesthetic manner to be visually appealing to customers
• Ensured the storefront looked presentable, compelling, and pleasing to customers.
• Generated sales through optimized visual merchandising, inventory availability, and personalized assistance.
• Ring up customer purchases, and operate cash registers.
• Organizing, preparing and arranging promotional materials and displays.
• Regularly keep up with changing trends within the industry which enables me to assist customers identify upcoming new trends and ideas
• Sales floor leader responding to questions and concerns or any assists while manager was absent
• Cash drawer audits
Showcasing new merchandise
not learning enough from a visual position