Join our Team!
We look at our client’s lives through tax and find ways to help!
H&R Block is the world’s largest tax services provider and the leader in the tax preparation industry. Each year, H&R Block employs thousands of seasonal and part-time associates in our tax offices nationwide.
It is easy to see why so many associates return to H&R Block each year. Some return to earn extra income and others return to grow their career with H&R Block. They are building a future filled with success and doing so at H&R Block, the industry leader.
The Client Service Professional will deliver an outstanding client experience by creating a warm and welcoming first and lasting impression that exceeds the unique needs and preferences of each client.
The Client Service Professional is responsible for:
- Greeting clients in a personalized, friendly, and inviting manner
- Matching clients with the best suited tax professional for their needs
- Scheduling clients how they would like to be scheduled
- Handling client exits by assuring all current and future needs are met
- Maintaining office cleanliness and organization of resources with team members
- Other duties as assigned
High school diploma or equivalent.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong customer service skills needed to ensure an outstanding end-to-end client experience.
- Ability to perform well under stress while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Knowledge of cash registration operations is helpful.
- Knowledge and experience with a Windows based computer system preferred.
Ready to apply today?
Take the next step and apply to become an H&R Block Client Service Professional today at http://www.hrblock.com/career/tax_office.html