H & H Enterprises Employee Reviews

Good Company.
Packer (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 11, 2017
Great employees. Family environment. I was in charge of making sure the packages were securely sealed and putting the sleeves in the boxes and also making sure the boxes were securely closed.
Fast paced. High turn over rate.
Checker (Current Employee) –  Las vegasJuly 3, 2017
Fast paced. High turnover rate. Often employ temps and overtime is "mandatory". Temperatures can be quite highbon factory floor during summer and risks are a possibility with those no sufficiently trained.
Pros
Occassional free lunch.
Cons
Understaffed, on site training.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 24, 2017
An ideal work environment and schedule, the compensation was fair and opportunities to increase salary were readily available. Coworkers were supportive and the industry of manufacturing and selling promotional products in the same location was fascinating. I enjoyed getting to see the process of actually making the cups, mousepads and counter mats.
worst place ever
Maintenance Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 5, 2017
This place has absolutely no regards to employee needs.
They will not accommodate you in any way.
They are very much likely to fire you if you cant work overtime one day.
Over time is ALWAYS mandatory with serious consequences if you cant.
Highly professional, productive and focused individual.
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 14, 2017
Very professional and highly adept at ensuring a "welcoming" environment for all who enter the organization.

Ensured promises regarding professional responsibilities are fulfilled.

Early in career, understood importance of treating all people I meet and/or work with in an appropriate manner at all times.

Truly listens to what others say is a key to laying and effectively demonstrating a foundation that is conducive to ensuring that promises made are promises kept.
Pros
Manager consistently and professionally very "in touch" with employees and customers at all times.
Cons
Not enough time in a day to do all I would like to do for and with cutomers and all employees.
Great workplace
Event Staff (Current Employee) –  Saint Albans, WVJanuary 14, 2016
I loved working for this employer, everything about it. It was a fun and great job. I worked with friends and the customers were usually good .
Productive hardworking rewarding environment
Administrative Assistant II (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHApril 26, 2015
This is not an 8 to 5 job. I work only as needed which has given me the flexibility to still have a full time job. while working with this company I have learned different phases of the construction field. I have also had minor experience with hands on (painting, hardwood floors). I enjoy the different experiences and the continual learning.
Pros
flexibility in schedule, co-workers
Cons
work is all or nothing
Fun place to work
shuttle driver (Current Employee) –  Sullivan MoMarch 30, 2015
More freedom while driving than any other job I have worked. Excellent relation ship with most of the cliental. The days would vary as far as the destination of the clients. No more than a 100 mile radius from Sullivan,Mo.
Pros
Great equipment
Cons
wait time
Top notch employer.
Phone sales (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 8, 2015
Best place I ever worked. Great opportunities daily. Top notch management. B2B was a pleasure to do everyday. There is nothing I didn't like about working here.
Pros
great product/great people
Bad Management
Mousepad Inspector (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 13, 2015
Good Company..But bad Management & no possiblities for advancement.
Great work atmosphere
Production (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 20, 2012
It was a fun and great learning experience. I learned how to work on new machinery I haven't worked on before. We made a variety of paper cups for large industries. The management was very pleasant and great to work with. We worked in a production line of about 80 workers. All the co-workers are easy going and we all work as a team. I didn't find anything in particular to hard about the job. The most enjoyable was being part of a team to make the product. Teamwork was fantastic.
Pros
teamwork. lunches and schedules were on time.
Cons
getting sent home from time to time because business is slow. the pay could have been a little more.
good work atmosphere
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Missoula, MTMay 10, 2012
Worked door to door sales
dealt with a number of different prospective clients
travelled throughout the state of Montana
Pros
work own schedule
Cons
not a consistent market
high stress environment
shipping clerk (Former Employee)September 28, 2011
working here is like being a poorly paid peon. no matter how fast you are working all your going to hear is "I know you can do it faster". then your 10 minute breaks are actually 6 minutes long. you can't leave till the bell goes off, then walk 2 mins to the break room (you cant stay at you area) & 2 mins back as you are expected to start working again exactly 10 mins later. your paycheck is not handed out until after your shift meaning you have to wait upwards of 10-15 ins on your own time to get paid. many other instances of the same nature as these make this a horrible place to work.
Cons
too numerous