H & H Enterprises

H & H Enterprises United States Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
shuttle driver (Current Employee), Sullivan MoMarch 30, 2015
Pros: Great equipment
Cons: wait time
More freedom while driving than any other job I have worked. Excellent relation ship with most of the cliental. The days would vary as far as the destination of the clients. No more than a 100 mile radius from Sullivan,Mo.
Top notch employer.
Phone sales (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVMarch 8, 2015
Pros: great product/great people
Best place I ever worked. Great opportunities daily. Top notch management. B2B was a pleasure to do everyday. There is nothing I didn't like about working here.
Bad Management
Mousepad Inspector (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJanuary 13, 2015
Good Company..But bad Management & no possiblities for advancement.
Great work atmosphere
Production (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVJuly 20, 2012
Pros: teamwork. lunches and schedules were on time.
Cons: getting sent home from time to time because business is slow. the pay could have been a little more.
It was a fun and great learning experience. I learned how to work on new machinery I haven't worked on before. We made a variety of paper cups for large industries. The management was very pleasant and great to work with. We worked in a production line of about 80 workers. All the co-workers are easy going and we all work as a team. I didn't find anything in particular to hard about the job. The most enjoyable was being part of a team to make the product. Teamwork was fantastic.
good work atmosphere
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Missoula, MTMay 10, 2012
Pros: work own schedule
Cons: not a consistent market
Worked door to door sales
dealt with a number of different prospective clients
travelled throughout the state of Montana
high stress environment
shipping clerk (Former Employee)September 28, 2011
Cons: too numerous
working here is like being a poorly paid peon. no matter how fast you are working all your going to hear is "I know you can do it faster". then your 10 minute breaks are actually 6 minutes long. you can't leave till the bell goes off, then walk 2 mins to the break room (you cant stay at you area) & 2 mins back as you are expected to start working again exactly 10 mins later. your paycheck is not handed out until after your shift meaning you have to wait upwards of 10-15 ins on your own time to get paid. many other instances of the same nature as these make this a horrible place to work.