Are you looking for a challenging position that lets you use your brain? Do you enjoy finding ways to get jobs done faster and more efficiently? Do you consider yourself to be among The Best of The Best? If so, then you may be the next rock star on our team.
HM DUNN has an IT HELP DESK TECHNICIAN position open in Euless, TX.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive calls and emails from users having problems with computer software and hardware products and services; evaluates the problem to determine the cause of the problem
- Assist users through problem solving steps or takes other action to correct problem
- Evaluate potential software and hardware solutions
- Write or revise training manuals and procedures
- Develop training materials
- Train users on software and hardware
Knowledge and Skills:
- At least 1 year of recent Help Desk experience required; experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- A+ Certification
- Windows Server 2003 / Windows Server 2008 R2 / Windows 7 deployment and automation
- Exchange 2007-2010
- Enterprise Antivirus
- Group Policy
- Ability to work independently, identify and resolve complex problems, both within a team and individually, with a focus on root cause analysis and increasing stability
- Excellent customer service skills
- Sense of urgency
- Ability to meet frequent short timeline goals and deadlines
We are looking for a highly motivated, experienced person who is willing to do whatever it takes to ensure that our shop makes quality parts every time they run a job. Flexibility to work OT, a positive attitude, and an exceptional work ethic are a must.