H.B. Fuller Employee Reviews

horrible place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  FloridaFebruary 28, 2017
New management are assclowns, and new employees like to smoke weed and sleep on joby job. They hire temps to keep expenses low which brings in all the low lifes.
Pros
good pay
Work in solitude with good compensation
Sr. Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Vadnais Heights, MNFebruary 13, 2017
Not a very appreciative place for efforts with no growth curve to carrer. The hardest part was communicating with my manager and being acknowledged.
Pros
Compensation
Cons
No growth curve
Company very unorganized
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJJanuary 31, 2017
Management is a joke. Supervisor likes to micromanage. very dirty environment. Company is very unorganized. I used to dred going to work everyday. Only thing good was available overtime.
Nice work place
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Covington, GAJanuary 24, 2017
This was a long commute for me the pay was worth it. The job was real easy as long as you was good in math and science. The equipment they use is new and up to date
Pros
The pay was good and the bonus was great.
Cons
The hours was long and slow .
Consistency and Work/Life Balance
Production Operator III (Former Employee) –  Paducah, KYJanuary 23, 2017
Corporate and plant management can not get on the same page. You have no life working for this company, and your just another number. And you can not trust the management team.
Production employees have zero unity, and will step on you, over you, but never stand with you.
horrible management
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLJanuary 17, 2017
did not care about their employees concerns, would refuse to work more than 2 people overnight and very high expectations.
Good workplace
Machine Operator/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  La Mirada, CAJanuary 12, 2017
Good workplace the management help you and give you an opportunity to succeed and learn. Management communication with its workers is great. Sets a good place to work
Great benefits, need better strategic direction
sales (Current Employee) –  Vadnais Heights, MNJanuary 2, 2017
Field sales is more of a field service organization. Heavy on account management. Need more innovation for the benefit of target customers.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
corporate strategy is not cascaded well throughout the organization so all departments are aligned
Great place to work and great career progression
Operator (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIDecember 27, 2016
I like the job it's to far for me to drive on a daily schedule
The Benefits are great and the schedule is easy. The Company is very employee focused the training is bar none and very safe.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
To far
Growing Company
Technical (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNDecember 23, 2016
It's a great first job. Management makes confusing decisions that affect many people in the company. They will invest in training their employees and there are good people.
Pros
Many more young people are starting to join
Cons
There is favoritism and confusing structure
Warehouse/ Distribution Supervisor V (Current Employee) –  Blue Ash, OHDecember 16, 2016
Great place to work. I enjoyed the people. Great environment. Family atmosphere. Oppurtunity for advancement. Enjoy working at this location.
Productive and super place to work.
Senior Reactive Chemist and Product Manager (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MNDecember 12, 2016
On a typical work day I interfaced with many team members, while focusing on new product development and project management in areas of R & D, Manufacturing, EH&S, Marketing and Technical Sales.
Hard work, but you can move up and make a decent living for your family.
Last position as a production mixer operator (Former Employee) –  Paducah, KYDecember 5, 2016
If you can be a team player, stick to your job, and not make a bunch of mistakes, you can make a decent living at this company. They are global and have room for advancement if you are willing to work through the difficult times. Immediate managers respect you if you can handle the job.
Pros
You can make good money.
Cons
It is hard and hot work.
Good Management
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  La Mirada, CANovember 25, 2016
Good all aroumd company company graet management. All types of ways to improve your warehouse traing and responsibilities. Pays great wages and always room for over time.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
short lunch
Friendly and productive work environment
Team Leader/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  La Mirada, CANovember 16, 2016
I enjoy working for this company because of the environment I was in. I work with great people who made the day go by easily from the conversation we have to the helping each other figure out a problem. I've learned a lot from this company and gained a lot of experience, for example how to be more province on pulling orders and receiving orders to organizing material in their location. The hardest part of the job is figuring out why a certain material didn't show up on the order and trying to figure out if it had already been shipped or removed off the order. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people I work with, being part of a crew who work well with everyone is the greatest.
Pros
Lots of hours
Cons
Short breaks
Productive workplace with a great staff
Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILNovember 7, 2016
I worked in the R&D department and the managers and chemists are great workers who strive for us to think outside of the box and work across fields to develop solutions. A day in the lab usually entailed producing multiple samples of grouts, coatings or adhesives and setting up testing on the samples made the previous day. The hardest part of the job was that you were always on the move but that was also the most enjoyable part, being constantly working and mentally stimulated.
Productive and positive work environment
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Vadnais Heights, MNOctober 29, 2016
Work with customers to provide solutions to questions they have regarding their adhesive needs. Looking for areas of growth opportunities with clients and providing the good service in responding to their request. I work closely with Customer Service, technical service, sales, labs and plant locations to communicate results or processing of orders. The best part of the job is getting the customer the product they are looking for when they have had issues getting answers before. Difficult days in when I do not get the responses needed in a timely manner which sometimes can take days or weeks.
Unprofessional insanity
Customer Serivce Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILAugust 22, 2016
No one wanted to work and when someone tried to make a difference they still complained. Gossiping all the time, cutting corners, cussing on the floor and finger pointing. When people are unhappy what can you expect. Management is the main problem. They volunteered to tell you everyones personal business. High turnover rate because the decision makers are the problem. If you want a check, or you are a robot, then no problem. If you take pride in your company, responisbilties and have values then keep it moving. Some of the people who were very talented developed this smile and nod personality. Its sad.
Pros
It was a check in the process of better opportunities.
Cons
Need I say more?
Great Place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILAugust 18, 2016
I would still be there if I could be. The pay and benefits are great and the job is fun and rewarding. I was in charge of the wholesale accounts for the West Coast. At one point I was doing 2 full time jobs there because they were making all sorts of big changes and it was very overwhelming and stressful. Eventually it all worked itself out and I was able to enjoy my job much more.
Pros
Pay, Benefits
Cons
Bad Management
HB Fuller
Machine Operator/ Forklift driver (Former Employee) –  Tucker, GAMay 30, 2016
HB fuller is a fast pace company that will always keep you on your toes. Teaches you how to a independent machine operator.
Pros
keeps your mind sharpe
Cons
people are not to friendly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at H.B. Fuller. Our community is ready to answer.