H2 Performance Consulting Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
it was ok
Management Analyst (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, LAFebruary 22, 2015
The job was ok. The work was adequate. the supervisor was competent. the hours were flexible. the pay was adequate for the amount of work we actually did
H2PC Company Review
Senior Business Advisor (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLOctober 17, 2013
I worked of H2PC for only a few months, due to changes in a government contract that resulted in reduced funding and the loss of my position. The team of people that I worked with on the projects I supported were top notch and very professional.
I have known the owners of H2PC for a number of years and was glad to have worked for them for a short time. I would gladly work there again if the opportunity presents itself.
The management style is professional but not pushy and you are allowed to be creative and follow your gut feelings when developing strategy and planning. I believe that I liked this the most about the company.
The downside of working at H2PC is that because it is a small company they cannot absorb funding related changes without it affecting personnel. There is no bench.
Pros
Small close-nit group of professionals all working together.
Cons
No bench.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at H2 Performance Consulting. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7