H2H Technology is a security consulting and professional services firm delivering information security solutions to Fortune 500 customers.
Our consultants can expect to:
- Be treated with respect and integrity
- Work with cutting edge technology
- Deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industries
- Work on a variety of projects ranging in both size and scope
- Engage in fast paced, exciting environments
Our consultants assist companies with the identification, evaluation of security threats and the subsequent delivery of solutions to remediate these threats. They also anticipate security requirements and identify sound security controls for applications, systems, processes and organizations.
We are currently searching for consultants with prior experience and working knowledge of Governance, Risk, and Compliance.
Candidate should understand the RSA Archer platform to include Implementation, Data Import, Configuration and Reporting/iViews. Expertise should encompass multiple versions.
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Knowledge of core Information Security concepts related to Governance, Risk & compliance
- Broad knowledge of infrastructure (network and servers), services and security policies
- Demonstrated understanding of internal security controls
- Demonstrated initiative and commitment for results and the ability to set priorities
- Experience in business analysis and/or data analysis with demonstrated ability to translate business requirements into deliverables
- Self-motivated and strong problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of one or more control frameworks or regulatory requirements such as ISO 27001/2, PCI DSS, HIPAA, GLBA, COBIT, FFIEC
- Ability to travel up to 75% nationwide
- Minimum 4 years of information security or compliance experience
- Prefer experience with RSA Archer
Soft Skill Requirements:
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strongly prefer industry-adopted security certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC Systems and Network Auditor (GSNA)
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa - We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only resumes meeting the above qualifications will be considered.