H2H Technology is a security consulting and professional services firm delivering information security solutions to Fortune 500 customers.
Our consultants can expect to:
- Be treated with respect and integrity
- Work with cutting edge technology
- Deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industries
- Work on a variety of projects ranging in both size and scope
- Engage in fast paced, exciting environments
Information Security Specialist
Our consultants assist companies with the identification, evaluation of security threats and the subsequent delivery of solutions to remediate these threats. They also anticipate security requirements and identify sound security controls for applications, systems, processes and organizations.
We are currently searching for consultants with prior experience and working knowledge of RSA token administration and user account provisioning.
Key Responsibilities may include:
- Design and implement token deployment processes and methodologies
- Build, implement and deploy RSA Authentication Manager appliances
- Implement two-factor authentication with various infrastructure technologies
- Evaluate existing configurations and make recommendations for improvement where applicable
- Communicate with all levels of clients, follow methodologies, and create/present clear, concise deliverables
- Perform knowledge transfer to Service Desk team members and Network Administrators
- Ability to travel up to 75% nationwide
- Minimum 3 years of information security or network administration experience
- Previous experience with RSA SecurID / Authentication Manager
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strongly prefer industry-adopted security certifications such as Security+, Network+, CCSP, CCNP, GSEC
Only resumes meeting the above qualifications will be considered.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa - We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.