H2H Technology is a security consulting and professional services firm delivering information security solutions to Fortune 500 customers.
Our consultants can expect to:
- Be treated with respect and integrity
- Work with cutting edge technology
- Deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industries
- Work on a variety of projects ranging in both size and scope
- Engage in fast paced, exciting environments
Information Security Training Specialist
Our consultants assist companies with the identification, evaluation of security threats and the subsequent delivery of solutions to remediate these threats. They also anticipate security requirements and identify sound security controls for applications, systems, processes and organizations.
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Excellent with time management and prioritizes workload based on business needs
- Strong presentation, communication, and writing skills
- Presents content clearly and effectively in an engaging manner in a classroom or virtual setting
- Learns, applies and shares knowledge related to real-world cyber security investigations
- Understands and can articulate security topics such as malware analysis, forensics, and incident response
- Maintains existing security principles and keeps up to date with the latest security threats
- Experience working on both Linux and Windows platforms
- Strongly prefer industry-adopted security certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, SANS, GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH), GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA)
- Ability to travel up to 75% nationwide
- Minimum 4 years of information security experience
- Prefer experience with RSA NetWitness
Only resumes meeting the above qualifications will be considered.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa - We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.