H5 Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
They Dont Pay Enough
Car Wash Attendant (Former Employee) –  Hickory Creek, TXAugust 12, 2017
The company makes alot of money from customers but dont pay the employees nothing for what they do i only wanted to work part time but the money wasnt worth me getting out of my bed that early for chump change
Pros
Laid Back
Cons
not enough money for what you do
Brilliant co-workers and excellent work culture & environment with lots of learning opportunities
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC (work remotely)July 8, 2014
A people oriented company with lots of learning opportunities. Some of the brightest and most humble people to work with. The work is really interesting and there is a new challenge each day.
Fun work place.
Volunteer (Fathers business) (Former Employee) –  Villa Park, ILFebruary 3, 2014
my Typical day at work is working with my father. we would start our day at 8am. I learned my basic computer skills. such as: Microsoft office ( Word, Excell,PowerPoint..ec...) I aslo learned how to take and put back the brain of the computer... i worked in the front dealing with clients and figueing out what was wronge whith there computer. my co-workers we great we always had a good time together laughs, we all respected each other it was great. the hardest part of the job was to figure out what was wrong with the clients computer. the most enjoyable part was the friendshop there was inbettew the co-workers. Mostly because we were all Friends and Family.
Pros
Free lunch, good laughs
Cons
no pay... worked for my dad