Headquartered in Charleston, South Carolina, Hagemeyer North America, Inc. is a distributor of products and services focusing on business-to-business markets in electrical materials, safety products, and industrial products and services throughout North America.
Our sites are conveniently located to serve local markets throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our strength lies in the ability to serve local customers through the relationships forged by our associates.
Our global reach allows us to provide our global customers with custom-tailored solutions. As a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sonepar, Hagemeyer North America works with Sonepar companies around the world to ensure superior service when and where our customers need it.
We are seeking a seeking a Crib Attendant for a Supply Storeroom located at a customer facility. The Crib Attendant receives, stores, and issues hand tools, machine tools, dies, materials, and equipment at a customer’s location. This position will also be responsible for performing some maintenance on safety equipment (i.e. harness inspections, SCBA inspections, etc).
- Issues tools and equipment to workers and maintains records of tools and equipment issued and returned.
- Locates lost or misplaced tools and equipment.
- Prepares periodic inventory or maintains perpetual inventory of tools and equipment.
- Receives, unpacks, and stores incoming tools and equipment, and requisitions stock to replenish inventory.
- Inspects and measures tools and equipment for defects and wear and reports damage or wear to supervisors.
- Repairs, services, and lubricates tools and equipment.
- Delivers tools or equipment to workers.
- Prior warehouse experience REQUIRED
- Prior fork lift experience a plus
- Ability to multi-task REQUIRED
- Must have excellent communication skills and strong dedication to customer service
- High attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Must have good computer skills and ability to learn new software
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision
- Mechanical/technical skills with experience providing inspection and maintenance on safety equipment desired.
- Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 75+ pounds
401K Plan, Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Paid Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid Personal, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care), Employee Assistance Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Discounts and a definitive career path.
Hagemeyer is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V