Hamilton Center, Inc.
HCI, currently has openings in multiple locations out through Indiana. We have Licensed Therapist openings in Vigo, Greene, Putnam, Bloomfield, Owen, Sullivan, and Parke County. Some of our locations offer Loan Repayment through NHSC.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Conduct initial evaluation and client intake interviews; assess client’s presenting problems and formulate diagnosis.
- Develop, implement and modify, as necessary, client treatment plans.
- Carry out case management services related to clients’ treatment.
- Maintain an active caseload, providing individual, group, family, marital, child, and adjunctive therapies as needed and within area of expertise and limits of credentials; assure procurement of additional services as needed.
- Provide crisis management for clients, including on-call, and school consults; make recommendations for interventions as appropriate.
- Follow Center procedures regarding the provision of client care and documentation
- Maintain client and program records in accordance with applicable standards and regulations, grant requirements etc.
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of child development and utilize age-appropriate and developmentally appropriate activities in treatment.
- Participate in continuing education activities, remaining knowledgeable in area(s) of expertise, and meet requirements for professional staff membership
- Attend meetings as appropriate and meet regularly with supervisor to exchange pertinent information and receive supervision.
- Serve as a resource person to Center and community in area(s) of expertise, including presenting classes, speaking engagements and agency consultation.
- Maintain a high level of ethical conduct regarding confidentiality, dual-relationships and professional stature.
- Ability to demonstrate competent use of Profiler
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Completion of required CANS and/or ANSA training and ongoing certification
- Timely completion of HAP paperwork and reassessments within specified deadlines
- Monitor caseload to assure compliance for third-party payers, including chart reviews, completing prior requests and pre-certification.
- Perform the above listed duties with or without reasonable accommodations
- Master’s degree in mental health field required.
- Advanced knowledge and skills in community-based mental health care.
- Demonstrate competence in assessment and treatment of chemically dependent clients, including obtaining and interpreting information in terms of the dependence.
- Knowledge of the natural history of dependence and the relevant biological and sociocultural factors.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate competence in assessment of and treatment planning for children, adolescents and families.
- Understanding and knowledge of the range of treatment needed and appropriate utilization of available treatment resources.
- Willingness to use reliable personal transportation in work capacity.