Excellent opportunity for an energetic and customer-focued individual looking for an exciting software implementation and training career with a growing, innovative technology company.
Highlights of Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of new customer implementations including assessment, data collection, data conversion, set-up, training, delivery of all invoice items, resolution of initial technical issues, and effective hand-off to the Technical Support team.
- Travel to customer sites to install, setup and train customers on our software solutions.
- Troubleshoot and resolve software issues, providing proactive resolutions and suggesting software modifications that may result in a permanent fix.
- Work with Implementation team to collaboratively improve documentation, implementation processes and standards.
- Use in-depth knowledge of customer processes to identify upsell opportunities and pass leads onto Sales Department.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required; Associates or Bachelors degree preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in customer service or technical support roles.
- Minimum of one year project management or software implementation experience; training experience preferred.
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; bi-lingual communications (English and Spanish) preferred.
HAPPY Software, Inc. collaboratively creates and supports reliable software for managing government housing programs. Located in downtown Saratoga Springs, New York, HAPPY offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities and competitive compensation. Our innovative corporate culture encourages employee growth through professional training, on-the-job experience and building relationships with other company employees.
We offer a generous benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(K) retirement program with company match
- Voluntary life and AD&D insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Account for healthcare and dependent care expenditures
- Paid time-off
- Education reimbursement program
To apply, submit your resume and a cover letter.
Indeed - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
HAPPY Software, Inc. collaboratively creates and supports innovative software for managing government housing programs. Based in downtown...