Excellent opportunity for an energetic and customer-focused individual looking for an exciting Technical Support career with a growing, innovative technology company.
Highlights of Responsibilities:
The Spanish-Speaking Customer Service & Escalation Representative provides analysis and technical support for high-level issues experienced by users of HAPPY Software products and services. This individual is responsible for communicating issue status and resolutions to the Technical Support team and the customer, and acts as the intermediary with the Quality Team to ensure efficient use of time and resources. The Spanish-Speaking Customer Service & Escalation Representative will work closely with the Sales, Implementation and the Billing departments to assure Spanish-speaking clients are not negatively affected by language barriers..
- Associate’s Degree in related field; Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science preferred.
- Two to five years of experience in a technical support or related role.
- Minimum of one year experience in customer service (call center preferred) or technical support role.
- Working knowledge of software products.
- Must be proficient in the English and Spanish languages.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to utilize multiple communication vehicles (phone, email, chat).
- Professional demeanor and demonstrate professional communication standards.
- Ability to collaboratively solve problems.
- Ability to work independently with initiative and self-motivation.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with all levels of staff and clients.
- Intermediate technical skills (MS Office, working in databases, software applications).
- Computer hardware, system, database, server and product-related hardware (printers, scanners, tablets and iPads) troubleshooting skills.
- Understanding of general accounting principles preferred.
HAPPY Software, Inc. collaboratively creates and supports reliable software for managing government housing programs. Located in downtown Saratoga Springs, New York, HAPPY offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities and competitive compensation. Our innovative corporate culture encourages employee growth through professional training, on-the-job experience and building relationships with other company employees.
We offer a generous benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(K) retirement program with company match
- Voluntary life and AD&D insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Account for healthcare and dependent care expenditures
- Paid time-off
- Education reimbursement program
To apply, submit your resume and a cover letter.
Indeed - 14 months ago
HAPPY Software, Inc. collaboratively creates and supports innovative software for managing government housing programs. Based in downtown...