HARU Sushi seeks experienced Restaurant Manager:
Where Fine Dining…
Meets Exceptional Opportunities!
Haru Sushi, another successful concept brand in the Benihana family, is redefining dining for the Sushi enthusiast. Our fine dining and beautifully decorated restaurants cater to guests who want to experience it all – outstanding service, food and atmosphere. Haru Sushi, has already become a hot spot for locals and diners seeking the most amazing sushi dining experience. As we continue to expand on our success, we are seeking an enthusiastic, experienced Restaurant Manager for our HARU Sushi Boston location.
Coordinates all food service activities of the restaurant on a daily basis. Oversees purchases of food, beverage, supplies and equipment. Assists in hiring, assignment, training, motivation and termination of personnel. Responsible for the cleaning and maintenance of equipment and facilities and ensures that all health and safety regulations are adhered to. Investigates and resolves food quality and service complaints. Reviews all financial transactions and monitors budget to ensure efficient operations. Ensures restaurant is in compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws, codes and regulations.
- Ensures restaurant is in compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws, codes and regulations.
- Responsible that all data entry is accurate and is done in a timely and efficient manner in accordance of the needs of the corporate offices.
- Periodically meets with kitchen/utility staff, sushi chefs and service staff to plan special events, related activities and operational procedures to ensure an efficient, profitable and compliant operation.
- Estimates food and beverage needs and supervises purchases of produce, meats, seafood, beverages, supplies and equipment. Ensures the receipt of all orders to verify correct quantities and pricing.
- Supervises inventories and estimates food and beverage costs.
- Directs hiring, assignment, training, motivation, evaluation and termination of personnel.
- Supervises cleaning and maintenance of equipment and arranges for repairs, contracts and other services.
- Investigates and resolves food quality and service complaints. Communicates with guests and employees to solve problems and ensures complete guest satisfaction
- Inspects dining room, food receiving, preparation, production and storage areas to ensure that health and safety regulations are being adhered to at all times.
- Reviews financial information such as sales and costs and monitors budgets to ensure efficient operation and that expenditures stay within budget limitations. Takes action to prevent deviation from budget.
- Ensures good safety practices of employees and guests throughout the restaurant. Assists in the maintenance of proper emergency and security procedures.
- Oversees scheduling of all departments to ensure an efficient and cost effective staff.
- Follows all federal, state and local laws, codes and regulations outlined by Employee Handbook
- 2 to 5 years of full-service fine dining restaurant management experience with a proven track record of superior results.
For consideration, please submit your resume and APPLY ONLINE below with 100% confidentiality at www.harusushi.com
Indeed - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard