About: HAYSTACKID (www.haystackid.com) is a national end-to-end forensics and electronic discovery company providing flexible best in-class enterprise information discovery tools, customized strategy, and scalable services to streamline your business process, improve responsiveness, reduce effort and decrease legal expenses.
In a rapidly evolving, new technology-driven enterprise landscape with new legal challenges rapidly proliferating, the costs of litigation services and risks can be monumental. At HAYSTACKID, we work to mitigate these potentially frustrating and expensive situations by approaching every client as a partner, not simply a customer.
HAYSTACKID understands the difficulties enterprises face when beginning to use electronic litigation services and solutions in the modern era, especially as the marketplace is flooded with technologies and vendors widely unbeknownst to the common corporate executive. Our technology neutrality allows us to take advantage of the best software and solutions as they hit the market, customizing the experience for each of our clients to maximize accuracy and affordability. With consultative eDiscovery services and a systematic approach, HAYSTACKID helps predict, control and cut costs while still yielding the best possible results for the corporation, law firm or government agency.
The Vice President of Computer Forensics will have dueling responsibilities reporting directly to the HAYSTACKID CTO and the HAYSTACKID Vice President of Client Services. The Vice President of Computer Forensics will be in charge of the overall product and computer forensic service offering nationwide acting as a forensic subject matter expert, lead sales, sales support, and sales architect.
- Provide leadership and vision while implementing and executing the organizations internal forensic and forensic examination and evidence handling best practices and procedures.
- Overseeing the organizations chain of custody methodology and corporate-wide execution.
- Assisting sales efforts in a sales architect capacity and direct sales role.
- Consulting for in-house counsel, IT and outside counsel on information governance planning, execution, and technology implementation.
- Assist with Statements of Work
- Perform forensic collections and examinations including laptop and desktop computers, servers, and mobile devices.
- Process electronic data on a per project basis according to the companies policies and practices.
- Writing of affidavits and in-person testimony in civil and criminal investigations.
- Investigate network intrusions to identify and determine the cause and of data security breaches
- Mentoring and training forensic examiner team with strong project management skills.
- Provide software and hardware recommendations for computer forensic department.
- The applicant should have 10+ years of experience successfully performing forensic collections and examinations at comparable service provider or corporate business setting.
- Deep understanding of the enterprise information security architecture and ediscovery discipline, processes, concepts, best practices and trends.
- Energetic and a clear passion for the role.
- Willingness to travel nationally, with experience dealing with C-Level executives and interface with clients (internal and external) and manage expectations of others
- Excellent written and verbal business English.
- Proven integrity and the ability to handle confidential matters in a professional manner, applying the appropriate level of judgment and maturity.
- Ability to document and successfully explain technical details in a concise, understandable manner.
- Ability to provide training and deliver presentations in front of an audience.
- Ability to effectively gauge time and effort for various project sizes and scope.
Education and Certification:
Minimal Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent related studies.
Professional certifications including; EnCE, CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, or other forensic examiner/incident response credentials.
Location: Boston (no relocation)
Include cover letter, salary requirements and resume.