HCA Physician Services Group Employee Reviews

Very organized
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLNovember 21, 2017
Organized and well managed. But I hope they would of been willing to work with school schedule. They were all very nice and willing to teach and provide help.
Awesome Job
Medical Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLNovember 18, 2017
Awesome company and manager to work for. Just needed the advancement. I would recommend anyone to apply with this company. I really enjoyed the staff there.
Pros
Great Hours and Staff
Cons
No advancement
the vacation time
Front Desk Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 18, 2017
We had to use pto in order to cover holiday, Management is too busy to fix small issues. The company as a whole is strong because the relationships you build with others, and maybe also because of the cost of living.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
no time off to handle personal business, using pto for holidays
great place
Referral and Front Office Coordinator - (Former Employee) –  Redmond, WANovember 2, 2017
Huge Company that felt like a family run business. Company cared for their patients and employees the same. It was a very positive work place to be apart of.
Productive and busy workplace
Internist (Current Employee) –  Fontana, CAOctober 31, 2017
The four various offices I worked at in the surrounding San Bernardino area, all had good working environments. It was a pleasure to go to work everyday. The office staff and co-workers are true professionals.
Pros
Good patient/doctor relationships
Hca
Designated Institutional Official (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNOctober 10, 2017
HCA is a great company to work for especially if you are looking for advancement and movement. With several hospitals all over the USA it is reasonable to transfer and transition to other opportunities.
Beautiful views of the water
PRN RN Clinical Staff (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLOctober 4, 2017
A typical day starts with making sure we have all the information we need in the charts for the day. Once the patients start arriving, it's pretty much constantly moving from one room and one patient to another, until the last one is finished. The average day goes anywhere from 9-10 hours. The clinical manager is very upbeat.
Cons
The clinic is only taking patients one day a week.
Too many chefs in the kitchen not enough spices for a meal
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Summerfield, FLOctober 3, 2017
Majority of employees are the Lead of something and have been appointed to their job without proper training or merit. The pay for managing a very active office is less than meek.
very stressful
full-time medical assistant (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSOctober 2, 2017
I worked for this company for 4.5 years. The employees are friendly and easy to get along with. I did feel that there was a lack of support from the management and the company could have done more to compensate it's employees for their work.
productive and fun
Direct Support Professional (DSP) (Former Employee) –  New JerseySeptember 28, 2017
A typical day at Q.M.A is productive and fun. I take my clients out everyday on an outing. Everyday I learn something new. The hardest part of the job was dealing with their behavior. Q.M.A has great management.
busy
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, FLSeptember 27, 2017
Patient are wonderful. I love working close to the provider and patients.
Taking vitals
Giving injections
Answer medical questions
Getting Authorizations

I enjoy interacting with patient and their families.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
no being heard
Location and drive
Surgical Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLSeptember 23, 2017
Location and drive is out of my way,looking for something closer to home. Also looking for more opportunity in advancement, more compensation going forward.
Doctor's Office
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNSeptember 22, 2017
This facility used to have a group of doctors: cardiologists, pulmonologist, and infectious diseases doctors and cared for many patients. This facility is no longer in operation.
Pros
Great atmosphere and co-workers
Cons
It was bought out
Certified Medial Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lee's Summit, MOSeptember 21, 2017
Great work place where I established family like relationships with my co-workers. I had the wonderful opportunity to work with a amazing Doctor for 5 years and established wonderful compassionate relationships with our patients.
Pros
Family focused
not this job
Medical Office Specialist (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLSeptember 13, 2017
Just keep your options open for another job! let this be your last resort!! Just keep it moving and find something else. This is not the place for you
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
cardiovascular and thoracic coder
cardiovascular and thoracic surgery coder (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WASeptember 7, 2017
Onsite great leader in place learned to code over 23 specialties during my time with them Lots of flexibility to code onsite at different provider locations and to help educate providers on any questions they had a lot of new Providers were boarding when I started
Coded for over 18 Providers all different specialties and I loved it!!
Pros
helping pts out
Cons
drama
Wonderful staff and physicians
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLSeptember 5, 2017
Excellent physicians and management that work together to have patients seen in a timely manner to treat their immediate needs. Staff is extremely friendly and work great together to improve patient experience.
Productive environment
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYAugust 30, 2017
I wish this had not been a temporary job, and that it was not such a far commute. Excellent hospital. Excellent care provided to patients. Unbelievable learning experience.
Ethics
Coding and Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLAugust 22, 2017
I did have fun while I worked here,, but there is always some indifference and that can one very uncomfortable over a period of time. They act as if your apart and your really not. There are time where a room full of women gets to be unbearable and production slows down because of it and feelings get hurt when your not paying them any attention.
Team work is great
Phlebotomist /lab tech (Former Employee) –  BradentonAugust 17, 2017
Management was great and team work was great.
taught you the understanding of the work and job, very structured and organized for a company, catered to your schedule as much as possible.
Pros
scheduling / benefits
Cons
not any concerns

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HCA Physician Services Group. Our community is ready to answer.