HCA Physician Services Group Employee Reviews

Hca
Designated Institutional Official (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNOctober 10, 2017
HCA is a great company to work for especially if you are looking for advancement and movement. With several hospitals all over the USA it is reasonable to transfer and transition to other opportunities.
Beautiful views of the water
PRN RN Clinical Staff (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLOctober 4, 2017
A typical day starts with making sure we have all the information we need in the charts for the day. Once the patients start arriving, it's pretty much constantly moving from one room and one patient to another, until the last one is finished. The average day goes anywhere from 9-10 hours. The clinical manager is very upbeat.
Cons
The clinic is only taking patients one day a week.
Too many chefs in the kitchen not enough spices for a meal
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Summerfield, FLOctober 3, 2017
Majority of employees are the Lead of something and have been appointed to their job without proper training or merit. The pay for managing a very active office is less than meek.
very stressful
full-time medical assistant (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSOctober 2, 2017
I worked for this company for 4.5 years. The employees are friendly and easy to get along with. I did feel that there was a lack of support from the management and the company could have done more to compensate it's employees for their work.
productive and fun
Direct Support Professional (DSP) (Former Employee) –  New JerseySeptember 28, 2017
A typical day at Q.M.A is productive and fun. I take my clients out everyday on an outing. Everyday I learn something new. The hardest part of the job was dealing with their behavior. Q.M.A has great management.
busy
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, FLSeptember 27, 2017
Patient are wonderful. I love working close to the provider and patients.
Taking vitals
Giving injections
Answer medical questions
Getting Authorizations

I enjoy interacting with patient and their families.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
no being heard
Location and drive
Surgical Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLSeptember 23, 2017
Location and drive is out of my way,looking for something closer to home. Also looking for more opportunity in advancement, more compensation going forward.
Doctor's Office
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNSeptember 22, 2017
This facility used to have a group of doctors: cardiologists, pulmonologist, and infectious diseases doctors and cared for many patients. This facility is no longer in operation.
Pros
Great atmosphere and co-workers
Cons
It was bought out
Certified Medial Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lee's Summit, MOSeptember 21, 2017
Great work place where I established family like relationships with my co-workers. I had the wonderful opportunity to work with a amazing Doctor for 5 years and established wonderful compassionate relationships with our patients.
Pros
Family focused
not this job
Medical Office Specialist (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLSeptember 13, 2017
Just keep your options open for another job! let this be your last resort!! Just keep it moving and find something else. This is not the place for you
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
cardiovascular and thoracic coder
cardiovascular and thoracic surgery coder (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WASeptember 7, 2017
Onsite great leader in place learned to code over 23 specialties during my time with them Lots of flexibility to code onsite at different provider locations and to help educate providers on any questions they had a lot of new Providers were boarding when I started
Coded for over 18 Providers all different specialties and I loved it!!
Pros
helping pts out
Cons
drama
Wonderful staff and physicians
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLSeptember 5, 2017
Excellent physicians and management that work together to have patients seen in a timely manner to treat their immediate needs. Staff is extremely friendly and work great together to improve patient experience.
Productive environment
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYAugust 30, 2017
I wish this had not been a temporary job, and that it was not such a far commute. Excellent hospital. Excellent care provided to patients. Unbelievable learning experience.
Ethics
Coding and Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLAugust 22, 2017
I did have fun while I worked here,, but there is always some indifference and that can one very uncomfortable over a period of time. They act as if your apart and your really not. There are time where a room full of women gets to be unbearable and production slows down because of it and feelings get hurt when your not paying them any attention.
Team work is great
Phlebotomist /lab tech (Former Employee) –  BradentonAugust 17, 2017
Management was great and team work was great.
taught you the understanding of the work and job, very structured and organized for a company, catered to your schedule as much as possible.
Pros
scheduling / benefits
Cons
not any concerns
Stressful work enviroment
Medical Office Specialist (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLAugust 14, 2017
The job was extremely stressful and cut throats and was not worth the pay. The management was horrible and it was an extremely toxic enviroment. It was not a happy place to work at.
Pros
Wonderful benefits, job security
Cons
Had to use personal PTO for vacations and holidays
Excellent Organization
Addiction Counselor (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 10, 2017
ENY & DC provides human service to the most neediest individuals and aims to fill the gaps within the community they serve.

Working for Behavioral Health is rewarding on diverse levels.
Great place to work, friendly and professional atmosphere.
Health Administrative Student Intern (Former Employee) –  Morgan, UTAugust 10, 2017
Friendly staff, excellent providers, great for personal and professional growth. Internship project saw immediate application and improvement in the center.
Can be a difficult environment to work in
Director of Human Resources (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, NEJuly 26, 2017
There is not a lot of team spirit at this organization. You need to mostly look out for yourself and your department. There is also a lot of stress involved with the different jobs but not a lot of moral boosting activities to alleviate the stress. It is a non-profit so the salaries are not competitive but do fall below market for a lot of the positions.
Seawind Medical Clinic
Patient Care Technician / Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Panama City, FLJuly 24, 2017
Beautiful employees, always welcoming. Seawind has provided an enormous amount of training, experience and knowledge. The hardest part is adjusting to the work schedule hours of operation.
Pros
people - patients
Cons
hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HCA Physician Services Group. Our community is ready to answer.