HCA Physician Services Group Employee Review

View all HCA Physician Services Group reviews

poor management
coder II (Former Employee) –  Durango, COOctober 10, 2013
required to work 40 hours when workload didn't require 40 hours
Pros
good salary
Cons
bad management decisions

Other HCA Physician Services Group Employee Reviews

Extremely poor management
Ultrasound Tech (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXDecember 27, 2017
I loved my actual job but my manager was hardly ever in our office, never gave me a 3 month review and never acted on my many requests for additional training or certification incentives. His answer was always, "I'll check with HR and get back to you." Never did he answer my questions. I was never written up, never had complaints presented and was terminated for an incident that I was totally unaware of. After an inquiry with HR (which was VERY difficult to make contact with), I still did not get closure to my termination. Something felt fishy with management and the Dr involved with "the incident" text me that HCA will never spend any real money on any of us. My patients were great and my days were fulfilling. It was just not the best environment for someone who wants to grow in a position.
Pros
The patients, the schedule
Cons
Poor management, confusing chain of command, lack of communication with some doctors.
Amazing place to work
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYDecember 23, 2017
Everyone is friendly and its a big team that loves people and their jobs. Team work is a big part and the management is wonderful. Everyone's voice is heard and appreciated. Sometimes stressful but that comes with working in health.
Pros
Free lunches

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HCA Physician Services Group. Our community is ready to answer.