Lanham firm is seeking a full-time Management Analyst for a position located in the Baltimore Region. Candidates should possess excellent written and verbal skills, have a meticulous attention to detail, and be a dependable team player. Minimum Bachelor's degree required, Master degree preferred.
The position duties include, but are not limited to:
- Gathering and organizing information, identifying problems to be solved or procedures to be improved;
- Analyzing business or operating procedures to devise most efficient methods of accomplishing work and subsequently planning study of work problems and procedures, such as organizational change, communications, information flow, integrated production methods, inventory control, or cost analysis
- Developing solutions or alternative practices
- Recommending new systems, procedures, or organizational changes
- Making recommendations to management through presentations or written reports
- Conferring with managers to ensure that the changes are working
This full-time position is available immediately. Salary is negotiable with great benefits. Send cover letter and resume with the subject line "Management Analyst."
Indeed - 15 months ago