Senior Mechanical Engineer with design experience in the semiconductor or related industries.
Senior Mechanical Engineer to perform a variety of tasks including designing, developing, testing, analyzing, and troubleshooting of precision Semiconductor Capital Equipment.
- Provides broad mechanical engineering design background to perform mechanical engineering design and analysis.
- Supports development activities including hardware design and analysis, documentation, pilot builds, verification testing and other engineering tasks supporting a commercialized product release.
- Will assume engineering responsibility for component and subassembly verification testing, data acquisition, data analysis and test documentation.
- Will work with other engineers and CAD designers to complete the detailed design documentation, BOM release, and assembly and test procedures.
- Manages project plans including key deliverables, timeline and budget.
Education / Experience
- B.S or M.S in Mechanical Engineering
- Strong in ProE (Wildfire 2.0 and above)
- Mandatory Tolerance stack up analysis & Geometric Dimension & Tolerencing (GD&T)
- Knowledge of clean-room standards
- Knowledge to develop P&IDs
- Design & Analysis experience using Ansys workbench/proMechanica is an added advantage
- Previous experience with Semiconductor Equipment Companies is an added advantage
Will report to the Sr. Manager, Product Engineering.
Indeed - 13 months ago