HCR ManorCare Employee Reviews

Found 2,380 reviews matching the search
Great
LPN (Current Employee) –  Spokane, WAApril 27, 2017
I love working here it is a great place to worth great team work and managment. I just wish scheduling g was a little better and more willing to acvomadate
great place to work
LICENCED PRACICAL NURSE SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVApril 27, 2017
The policy and procedure are clear on orientation. The staff were very supportive and friendly. The scheduling was flexible and easy to work with. Benefits were great
Pros
great work environment
Cons
pay scale
productive workplace and good team players
Registered Nurse (RN) (Current Employee) –  Largo, MDApril 27, 2017
A productive workplace that encourages advancing your career. Staff members work as a team,providing support for one another. management is approachable and opportunity is given to voice concerns which are addressed promptly.
Cons
Fun and loving Place to work
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVApril 26, 2017
The staff are very caring and a call light never goes unanswered. They put the residents first. The hardest part of the job is when the home has more residents which makes it very busy.
Pros
Flexible Schedules
Cons
short breaks
Hard working ann priductive working day
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MOApril 26, 2017
Since ive worked at the manor going on 4 years ive seen plenty of bad day but ive also made many good days. Ive learned that the things you do effects a persons day. Weither its a residents or your co-worker. And i always do the best that i can by giving the best care to the resident. And help out their familys when they are there by giving good sevice and making them feel welcomed.
Pros
You will get plenty of over time hours
Cons
You feel like a walking zombie
Hard work
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pinehurst, NCApril 26, 2017
Terrible place to work, It is almost impossible to work there . I have never been so tired in my life, in my opinion the pay is not worth the demands of the job.
Not enough help
Hospitality (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIApril 26, 2017
Don't have one they just need to hirer more CNAs and stop killing the on they do have. They were nice to me at first then became not so nice. I heard HR lady once she gets her certification we have her. I will not work for a company that does not respect it's employees!
N/a
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHApril 25, 2017
I wouldn't recommend anyone to work for HCR manor care as far as the billing end of it. They do not train well and when you have questions they treat you like you are remedial.
Director of Rehab enjoyable to work with
COTA/L (Current Employee) –  Sinking Spring, PAApril 25, 2017
Enjoy the therapy staff , Difficult at times to meet productivity expectations secondary to barriers which are out your control, Small area to work in and needs to be updated,
Pros
Monthly free meal, Dress down days
Cons
Tend to be reactive than proactive
High energy enviorment
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT AND RECEPTIONIST (Current Employee) –  Pinehurst, NCApril 24, 2017
HCR Manor Care does take very good care of its employees. I have enjoyed working here. The administration does its very best to try to communicate with all the staff about any problems or suggestions.
Benefits
Cons
Understaff
Loving People
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDApril 24, 2017
This was a great place to work. Residents were a blast to be around. I was and assist to the activities director which was pretty awesome. Managment was good as well.
Fun place to work
Register Nurse Supervisor / preceptor (Current Employee) –  Fond du Lac, WIApril 24, 2017
It is a great place to work with managers that will work with you for the success of the company and to make all parties happy, Patient care is the most important task at hand.
productive
Cook (Former Employee) –  Pinehurst, NCApril 24, 2017
overall god place to work. residents were amazing. experience a lot of personalities. you will become very attache to both the residents and there families.
HCR ManorCare was a learning experience
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLApril 24, 2017
I learned more that I thought I would from working there. Working to help people rehabilitate from injuries and surgery is a very fulfilling job and one that I took great pride in.
COOK/SUPERVISOR (Current Employee) –  South Holland, ILApril 21, 2017
the place is nice and friendly. the work load is mild.the management is excellent.working with the residents is great.the customer service is outstanding.
Pros
holiday pay.
Cons
no room to grow.
Friendly Co workers
Enviromental Services Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Voorhees, NJApril 21, 2017
It's a nice place to work very friendly environment we always keep the place nice and clean. Wen I gave my two weeks notice letter because I found another Job. But they ask me to stayed for one more week after my two weeks is up I said ok. After that Management put me on no Hire list. I left with a good terms
productive place to work
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Voorhees, NJApril 21, 2017
very face paced and learned alot about physical, occupational and speech therapy. Diverse cultures. management could've been better. Hardest part of the job was staff shortages.
Very busy and hard on body
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAApril 21, 2017
Job entails caring for the elderly. You can work with up to 14 a day. It is very hard on your body.The pay is not that great. For the amount of work done it should be better pay
Pros
3 breaks
Cons
to many patients to one person
Horrible place to work.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Anderson, INApril 20, 2017
There was never another aide around if you needed them. It was like they would hide. The nurses would not even help you. When you walk in the door the first thing you notice is the smell of urine.
Pros
Cons
Management, no teamwork, unsanitary
Felt at home, great place to work
Student Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Dunedin, FLApril 19, 2017
Couldn't have asked for a better place to do my internship. Staff was always supportive and encouraging, everyone got along great and was always willing to help one another.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HCR ManorCare. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9