Monitor female clients ages 13-19 regularly as stipulated in each client’s Individual Service Plan.
- Provide input in staff meetings and treatment planning.
- Identify individuals prone to having behavior emergencies and recommends additional programming appropriate for their needs.
- Help defuse and de-escalate any potential behavior emergencies.
- Receive crisis calls from clients.
- Administer medications according to Program Policy and Procedures under the supervision of the facility’s nurse.
- Utilize crisis assessment tools for suicidal and aggressive behavior.
- Assist clients in independent living skills; hygiene checks, housekeeping, etc.
- Encourage and monitor treatment plan compliance.
- Responsible for knowledge and implementation of service and behavior plans.
- Assist residents with their room cleaning, personal hygiene and laundry.
- Prepare meals, serve and clean up according to Health Department standards.
- Responsible for providing staff coverage and ensuring the security of the facility and general supervision of residents.
- Assist in training new staff.
- Answer staff telephone.
- Participate in team meetings.
- Update medication sheets when medication changes occur.
- Responsible for securing coverage of any missed shifts, planned or unplanned.
- Participate in routine cleaning duties.
- Perform light house maintenance or request maintenance assistance as needed.
- Remain current on client’s plans and case notes completed by other staff.
- Must be able to transport clients in the community.
- Complete all paperwork, reports, and charting contemporaneously and in an organized manner.
- Participate actively in on-going professional growth and development; maintain appropriate professional behavior and participate in appropriate supervision.
- Maintain a pattern of regular work hours.
- Other duties as assigned.