JOB TITLE: Utility Line Locator
LOCATION: Pittsburgh, PA
REPORTS TO: Project Manager, Team Leader, or Crew Leader
PAY RATE: $12/hr
1. Adhere to all safety and quality control measures.
2. Serve the customer, and exceed their expectations, as they are our first priority.
3. Exercise superior judgment and technical ability in handling all aspects of client work orders.
4. Ensure that all jobs are scheduled and completed in an efficient manner, according to contract agreements and client specifications.
5. Maintain the corporate service standards and specifications.
6. Establish a positive rapport and work relationship with all clients in order to maintain present clientele and promote new business.
7. Assist the Team or Crew Leader in training other field staff when required.
8. Operate company vehicles and equipment in a safe and conscientious manner.
9. Perform other duties as deemed necessary by the Team or Crew Leader.
10. Work Outdoors (All Weather Conditions)
11. Use of company computer and pc programs
12. Weekly Work Schedule generally requires 0-20 hours of overtime per week and requires On Call.
13. Reading/Understanding as-built maps, service cards, and client records
14. Locates underground utility lines using magnetic, radio detection locators, and other electronic locating equipment
High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Some college course work preferred.