We are looking for a two sales people with 4-7 years of IT sales experience to sell SharePoint services in the Tri-state area. Must have a proven track record where you’ve met or exceeded sales quota. You will be expected to drive sales from an assigned account portfolio based on your contacts and relationships based on specific industries such as Life Sciences, Insurance. Brokerage, Manufacturing etc... Our company culture is based on hard work; inter-dependence, collaboration you will be given the autonomy to grow an account portfolio. The skills we expect are as follows:
1) Ideally looking for someone with a rolodex of clients within the named vertical
2) Build org charts for enterprise accounts by determining if company is an ‘A Ready SharePoint for Prime Time candidate for our SharePoint services”.
3) Determine If a company is growing and investing in the SharePoint technology & generating solid activity by scheduling face to face meetings
4) Must have the ability to understand SharePoint as a product/technology and apply it to different industries and departmental business process.
5) Must have strategic selling experience and provide weekly reports via our ACT
6) Schedule qualified meaningful sales calls & not the waste the time of our SharePoint technical expert who will accompany you on all sales meetings.
Indeed - 17 months ago
“Technology Services, Software Development of Collaborative Solutions Implementation”
HexaCorp is an Information Technology...