HHA Services

HHA Services Employee Reviews

Very avg. company.
Supervisor, EVS at Detroit Riverview Hospital (Former Employee), Saint Clair Shores, MISeptember 20, 2014
Pros: not very many good comments.
Cons: not very supportive from upper management.
Upper management could have been more supportive. Advancement just was not there.
safe place to work .
Supervisor of Environmental Services (Current Employee), Saint Clair Shores, MIAugust 2, 2014
Cons: day off
Coming in set your daily assignment to match your call in.Reading all your email . Everyday you learn something new . Meet daily with manager and staff . My co worker are very important to me with out them know me . I work hand and hand with them talk with daily see where are problem is and see how we can correct something . The hardest part of my job is not having enough supplies to I do the job well done . Is to see everyone happy my staff the other manager my clinics . It make me feel like I did my job today . I know I cant make everyone happy but I am the kind of person who would try her best ...
Average place to work
Janitor (Former Employee), Novi, MIJuly 26, 2014
Pros: decent pay and hours in slower economy
Cons: no real job security
No benefits available at this time.
But decent hours and pay.
Management relatively easy to talk to.
Good people to work for.
Patient Services Supervisor (Current Employee), IndianaJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: working with and for people that care.
Cons: not the greatest pay.
I have worked for this company almost two years now, and I have enjoyed working with excellent people that all truly care about the patients and clients that we work for.
Lacking Direction
Environmental Services Supervisor (Former Employee), Detroit, MISeptember 23, 2013
The director wouldnt take a stand and just told the employees what would satisfy them for the moment.
Excellent service provided
Supervisor of Environmental Services (Former Employee), Ellenwood, GAJune 17, 2013
A typical day a work would be servicing the customer or patients. Whatever task that would be placed in front of you would be rewarding. Because you would be doing customer service. What you sometimes learned was that each day brought on a new opportunity. Mangement is finding ways to do more with less. Because of the economics and it was my job to comply with the operation. Some of my co-workers where understanding and some where not. The hardest part of my job was seeing a task not completed. Because not enough time giving being rushed. The most enjoyable part of the was customer satisfaction.
I enjoyed the learning experience in working in an hospital.
Environmental Services Manager (Former Employee), Decatur, GAJune 11, 2013
Pros: customer serivice
Cons: miscommunication with managers
Customer services was the highest thing on the list for a typical day at work.
they were terrible and not fair
supervisor (Former Employee), Cincinnati ohioJune 22, 2012
the director lied and fired me for no reason that is why I recieved unemployment for 79 weeks

HHA Services Salaries