NEED TO FILL POSITION QUICKLY!
A recognized leader of CIO (Chief Information Officer)/IT thought leadership conferences is looking for a highly motivated and energetic executive support/event planning/client relationship manager who is extremely personable and able to communicate effectively with senior executives while working as part of a flexible, high functioning team.
Position Description: To support the President and CEO with calendering, small office management and to assist in event planning (pre, onsite, and post). Travel up to three times a month to events (most in the US + Toronto & London). Trips are usually 2-3 days in length. Strong ability to engage (provide CRM) to CIOs and partners. Make outbound calls and emails to support event sponsorship sales. We will train and develop the right candidate.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Executive Office Support: Outlook calendaring, screening phone calls, office management
- Event Planning and Logistics: Venue contracts, VIP dinners, sponsor booth arrangements
- Sponsor Partner Support: Sponsorship fulfillment packages and management
- Client Relationship Management: Outreach to engage both CIOs and vendor partners
- Professionalism: written and oral communications
- Ability to manage projects
- Outgoing & flexible personality
- A team player with a willingness to learn and do whatever is needed
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software
- Nice to have: effective use of social media tools such as Twitter
Competitive base salary and medical benefits. Full-time position in Westport, CT office. Recent college grads with business experience would be a great candidate, marketing and communications majors a real plus.