Title: Social Media and Internet Marketing Ambassador (internship), USA
Are you incredibly social, online, and have an interest in the LGBT pink economy? Do we have an internship right for you. Come join the company techcrunch.com called “Fabulous”. You’ll gain experience on a variety of elements and build your resume. You’ll report directly to the CMO, monitor analytics, build skills, write copy, compete with other interns in fun contests and win awards to help you make your entrance into the working world.
Responsibilities: This position is responsible for increasing our brand awareness, driving internet traffic, and increasing community outreach, particularly in USA
Social Media Skills: (Please provide links to your existing accounts)
Leverage social networks to strengthen relationships with existing clients and increase the number of impressions .
You will learn analytical tools such as flurry to evaluate campaign effectiveness.
Utilize Blogging, SEO, social networking, and backlink building to raise our web presence and placement on web searches within the assigned territory.
Working Hours: 10 – 20 Hours Weekly
Key Performance Metrics:
- Increase the number of app downloads (new users) in particular area.
- Increase number of active daily users in territory.
- Optimize our Web Site Search Position
- * Increase the number of client connections on social networks
- Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Understanding of Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter & Youtube
- Solid understanding of the internet and social media marketing best practices
- Fearless attitude towards technology and a willingness to learn
Contact: Sean Howell, contact (at) get hornet (.) dot com
Please send a detailed cover letter, explaining how you are a good fit, what you will do in this role, and detail understanding that you know our brand, be specific, no length limit. The cover letter must show that you have researched Hornet the company, our product, and tailor your qualifications to this position.
Interns will receive letters of recommendation to silicon valleys in China: Chengdu, Beijing, etc, Hong Kong, and Taiwan, as well as in Silicon Valley. Hornet Founders include members from Microsoft, LinkedIn, McKinnsey, Facebook, Google, and VCs.