Job Type : Full Time
Career Level : Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
Education : High School or equivalent
Category : Retail Store Management
Job Description :
Challenge your management and leadership skills in a dynamic, music-influenced environment! We are looking for a Manager with a passion for customer service that is ready to achieve outstanding results with 1-2 years of specialty retail management experience that know music, fashion and how to lead a team to success! This is how our managers ROCK!
- Creates an environment that inspires repeat customers.
- Create floor coverage schedules that ensure there is always someone available to help our customers.
- Recruit, Hire and Retain effective associates.
- Coach and train team to achieve maximum results.
- Identify and focus on development for growth with the company.
- Ensures the store achieves all sales/comp plans.
- Educates team on LP policies and manages store shrink.
- Create effective schedules and manage payroll daily.
- Contribute creative ideas to drive sales through merchandising and visual displays.
- Ensure all floor moves are completed in a timely manner.
- Supervise daily operations of the store
Job Requirements :
- Demonstrated excellent leadership, time management and customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Can do attitude and a team player.
- Flexible and adaptive to environment, changes, challenges, job duties and work schedules.
- Inquisitiveness and open mind regarding youth culture/music trends.
- Minimum 1-2 years of specialty/apparel Store Manager experience from sales-driven environments.
- Track record of associate development is a must.
- Knowledge of music and fashion.
- Minimum of high school graduate or GED equivalent.
- Minimum 18 years of age.
- Able to stand and walk around during scheduled hours.
- Able to pack and unpack shipments, arrange and move store fixtures and move packages weighing up to 50 pounds.
ADDITIONAL INFO: Associate Discount, Monthly Bonus, Medical/Vision/Dental/Life Insurance, 401K, Scholarship Program, Concert Reimbursement and more!
Indeed - 13 months ago
The Birth of the Loudest Store in the Mall
It all started in 1988. A ton of teen retail accessory stores littered the malls, but there...