HP
2,715 reviews

HP Employer Reviews

Overall good corporation to be associated with.
Quality Program Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 16, 2014
Good Corporate values.
Relaxed atmosphere goal driven.
Additional education opportunities.
Friendly people.
productive
Team Lead (Former Employee), Indianapolis, IndianaSeptember 16, 2014
• Oversee the configuration and building of computer for fortune 500 companies such as IRS, NASA, Bank One, Lockheed Martin and eCopy.
Managed Manufacturing team
Configured and customized manufacturing team
Coordinated timely the orders
Processed the orders
Delivered the orders
Fast pace but very open and collaborative company
Corporate Account Executive (Current Employee), Rio Rancho, NMSeptember 15, 2014
HP is a very unique company that allows their employees to work outside of the box to complete quality business. There are not that many rules to work inside, which allows people with good time management and outside of the box thinking to be empowered to succeed. Constant restructuring is the only challenge as the company is trying to redefine their – more... place in the market. – less
Collaborative and Educational
J2EE Developer (Current Employee), Seaside, California, USASeptember 15, 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed working here. I was surrounded by many people who know a lot more than I in the way of software development and technology. I was given freedom to innovate, while having resources to help overcome challenges. I would recommend this to anyone wanting a learning experience in software development.
Fun workplace with pingpong table and xbox
Enterprise Services Project Manager (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GASeptember 15, 2014
Great place... many reorgs causing stress. Job security isn't strong.
HP will always be a great company to work for
Field Engineer Contracted (Former Employee), CaliforniaSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: lots of work, challenging environments
I loved this job and have absolutely no complaints. Had a great time working here and had a lot of fun working with IT. Always experienced something new on the job and nothing ever became dull.
HP
SPO Agent Manager (Current Employee), Rio Rancho, NMSeptember 14, 2014
Still at this company and enjoy the people as well as the atmosphere.
HP a Technology Company
Business Solutions Manager (Former Employee), Omaha, NESeptember 12, 2014
HP a Technology Company an opportunity to grow and learn. Be the best of the best.
Long hours and a lot of interaction with custormers.
PPS Customer Engineer Field Service Technician (Current Employee), Andover, MASeptember 12, 2014
There was a lot of maintenance on desktops, laptops, all in one computers, tablets, LaserJet, DesignJet and Latex printers and firmware upgrades. I have to provide technical support in order to achieve a smooth run of production and driver updates. Working with all of are clients to make there problem solve in a timely manner.
Hewlett Packard Intern
Test Technician (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 12, 2014
First month I was in Build/Assemble for custom storage rack solution (server racks final assembly), second month I was learning Hi-Pod electrical testing for factory acceptance and the third month I had the privilege of learning as a Test Technician of final assembled rack solutions. I think the hardest part of my job was staying warm with all of the – more... fans/AC units we had constantly working to keep our products in great shape. My managers and co-workers were great support of my dreams and goals in life. – less
IT Device and Services Company - best hardware
Information Technology Program Manager (Former Employee), Boise, IDSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: great experience
Cons: distributed timezones = late hours
Great experience leading large multinational distributed teams in delivering industry leading technologies and delivery systems.
Ability to develop a career in one company
Manager - Import Compliance Strategy & Policy (Former Employee), Palo Alto, CASeptember 12, 2014
HP offers the ability to take on different roles while not having to leave the company. Roles can be global/regional/country, and can be corporate level or in one of the product and services teams.
Fun work place
Global Triage Manager (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COSeptember 10, 2014
Very fun environment to work for and lots of opportunities to learn new things. Worked on 2 different accounts and was able to have several job opportunities
Best People are leaving
SOFTWARE ENGINEER (Former Employee), Houston9September 10, 2014
Pros: i like the people, friendly, helpful.
Cons: no job security.
Very little job security. Frequent lay offs. One mistake or so so review and you are out.

You survive best if you lay low and do just what is expected of you, no more, no less. Don't try anything daring or risky.
Good people, fun work
IT Developer/Engineer (Former Employee), Austin, TXSeptember 10, 2014
Pros: people
Cons: layoffs
The team I worked in was full of talented, professional individuals; easy to work with, good at their jobs. I enjoyed the activities the department ran to encourage social interaction. It would be nice if there were less turnover.
My first Industry
QC Inspector & Operator (Former Employee), Aguadilla, PRSeptember 10, 2014
I learn a lot in this job of Quality Control and Quality Assurance and how to be a leader of my group in the productions lines.
Nice people.
Service Desk Agent (Former Employee), Montgomery, ALSeptember 9, 2014
Steady work taking problem calls and providing the responses learned in training.

Hardest part of the job was calming irate callers so I could help them.

Most enjoyable was receiving sincere thanks.
My job summary
Head Media Services Specialist (Former Employee), Boston, MASeptember 9, 2014
Log and enter all relevant information about incoming media deliveries into Autonomy’s media tracking system. Manages the organization and storage of physical media.
Download data from customer FTP sites.Maintain accurate physical chain of custody for all customer media.
Delete, destroy, or return customer media based on documented media retention policies.
Testing system application prior to going to production.
Advanced Business Systems Analyst (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: working with others
Testing system application

Working with other co-workers is what I enjoy

Learning how the system works

The management is very nice to work with

Try to figure out what is wrong with the application and then finding someone who will help you if you can't solve it by yourself
Great place to work.
Executive Administrative Assistant II (Former Employee), Houston, TexasSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: day goes buy fast due to staying busy all the time. great place to work.
Cons: sometime did not even have time for eat lunch.
Keeping up the calendar for Executive. Scheduling all travel arrangements and booking hotel, and car service. Setting meetings and securing lunch for all executives in meetings. Working close beside the executives. Scheduling interviews for new employees and all other administrative items for the executive.

1 2 3 4 5

About HP

Hewlett-Packard Company, or HP, is an American multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto, California, – Read more