HP Employee Reviews in United States

Found 3,231 reviews matching the search
Productive and Fun
Shipping/Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 27, 2016
Productive and fun workplace. Good experience, and great co- workers. Everyone were team players, and always willing to help out if needed
Pros
No constant supervision
Cons
searched daily
Productive and fun place to work
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Aguadilla, PRJune 27, 2016
During my time in HP I had the opportunity to learn the SAP system and to become an SAP Specialist. It was the company who provided me the opportunity to learn SAP and for that it got me into a better job at Honeywell.
Pros
Great working environment
Cons
No job assurance
Relaxed work atmosphere
Information Technology Account Manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 24, 2016
Relaxed work atmosphere, learned IT and IT management working with onsite technicians at all US Naval bases, assigning hands on IT work, following up with their assignments to make sure work was completed in a timely matter and customer satisfaction.
Pros
Monday to Friday work week
Cons
Hewlett Packards Work Force Reduction
A wonderful place to work
Sales & Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  LouisianaJune 23, 2016
I really enjoyed working here. The freedom and peace of being your own boss and making sure everything was a1. I wasn't my own boss but that's the feeling the boss gave me. As long as everything was going good I was good
Nice company, move slow
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Pontiac, MIJune 23, 2016
Very friendly colleagues, good benefit and working environment. But the company is moving very slow recently. Bless HP!
Productive, interactive, creative atmosphere
Partner Business Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 22, 2016
HP Inc is a fun, innovative place to work. The management team is very supportive and open to new ideas to drive business.
HP Great Company
R & D Planner (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 22, 2016
Wonderful atmosphere, great managers, always kind and helpful.
Working here on a contract position. I really enjoy working here at HP.
Pros
Everyone is kind, helpful, hard working.
Cons
need to open more jobs rather than contract employment.
Cut throat
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  ColoradoJune 22, 2016
Company is only concerned about making the numbers. Instead of laying off the management who has driven HPE into the ground, they constantly layoff the folks who are working to make HPE a successful company. This company will be gone in less than 5 years, very sad as I remember working here when they actually cared about their employees.

Now, in the US, when you get laid off, you don't even get paid for your unused vacation time - time employees have earned and not been able to take because they are so busy working....
Nice Employess
Onsite Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 22, 2016
The best place to work as a IT professional, the managers are very professional and are willing to share knowledge at every giving time.
Pros
free Breakfast
Cons
short Breaks
HP still great ...
Snr Solutions Sales & Consultative Services AE (Former Employee) –  VirginiaJune 20, 2016
HP is a great place to work. I know they inherited many problems and duplicated many offerings thru their Acquisition. I was unlucky to be part of a unit that subsequently off loaded for $200M as HP sought to pare down and pare off. Unfortunately the buyer is not likely to update or upgrade the offering and prefers to create revenue via annual maintenance and customization.
Pros
No future as offering will soon be obsolete
Cons
Great place to work and learn
Test Engineer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 18, 2016
HP is a great place to work with great work-life balance. A lot of different domains to work, learn and move around. Really loved working at HP, moving from the factory, to storage domain, and then testing domain. There's a wide range of departments to work
Pros
Nice work environment, lot to learn and expand your knowledge
The work place is very good , i like the environmemt of the work space,
Sr. Infosphere Datastage Developer (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXJune 17, 2016
We used to work 8hrs in a day.. management is very good friendly nature with the employee's .
My Co-workers also have the friendly nature, i had a good time with them.
Ok
Transition/Transformation Manager; Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Old Bridge, NJJune 17, 2016
HP was a mature company in terms of PMO processes as well as customer facing skills. HP management was average.My initial management was very good but as time went on the new management skills were a bit lacking.
A cool job with cool employees
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 17, 2016
Receive A pick list go threw the list by picking all the items and place them on a pallet. Make sure everything was on the pallet by checking every item on the pick list and them to Builders
Pros
plenty of overtime and Cool Supervisor
Cons
No raises
Average Company Great products
Senior Manager, Hewlett Packard Enterprise (Current Employee) –  Warrenton, VAJune 16, 2016
I see HP as a company that builds great products that are reliable. However the company doesn't have senior leadership has limited sales and leadership skills. They are good "managers" but not leaders.
Very good in-house training.
Field Service Representative (FSR) (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 16, 2016
Very good in-house training.
Lots of information and support to help us with our repairs. Very good support from escalation group.
Pros
Company car, good managers. good Health Care.
Cons
None worth metioning
Was a great experience with getting my feet wet
Data Center Technician (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJune 16, 2016
It was a cool place to work but the problem was as a contractor the growth was limited unless you wanted to pull cable with the networking team.
A very friendly place with Great Open culture
Hardware System Engineer (Former Employee) –  Corvallis, ORJune 14, 2016
Being very early in my career Did not provide me with the challenges I was looking for, although had benefit of working with very experienced Engineers who were striving for perfection.
Pros
Very Impressive company whose aim was perfection at any Cost
Cons
frequent cancellation of projects etc.
Productive and a learning experience
Security Analyst (Current Employee) –  Metro CenterJune 14, 2016
My position here is very fast paced. There is no margin for error. I love it! I have learned so much while I was here and I have organized and taught a few things as well. The manager of this department is so fantastic. He gives me room to grow and do what I need to do. My co-workers and the hardest part of my job are together. This department has felt some growing pains. We had some problems who have since been removed and it made what was left of the department come together in a way it wouldn't have otherwise. I could not pick a more enjoyable part of my job. There are so many from the job task, to learning new things and the fast pace of it.
Pros
I enjoy what I do, I love the people I work for and with, I do not hate to come to work, I love the challenges every day.
Cons
Hiring process takes to long. Pay and benefits are very lacking.
Senior Financial Analyst
Senior Financial Reporting Analyst (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 13, 2016
This is a fast paced, ever changing environment. The people are nice here. The hardest part of this job was there were no procedures set up I had to decipher how to do things. All in all a great place to work if you like a challenge.
Pros
Great culture
Cons
No procedures for this position.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HP. Our community is ready to answer.