HP Employee Reviews in United States

Found 3,182 reviews matching the search
Great experience working in a high standard company,
Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 19, 2016
It was a great opportunity working for HP.
Throughout the years, I was able to learn a lot of new skills.
Travelling was another fun part of the job
I was able to discover and develop new training and presentation skills through working with my team and new hires.
Pros
Learning new skills
Fun and Productive Workplace with Fun People
Intern (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAApril 18, 2016
I got an internship at Hewlett Packard during their split in 2015. I interned for HP Fortify Technical Support. During my time there, I learned a lot about HTML 5 and Java. I helped make a website and a server updating application.

The highlight of the experience was definitely my coworkers. Everybody was friendly and available to help. I met a lot of good people there, and that is what made my internship. All of my coworkers were long time employees who were very satisfied with working there.

My direct managers were great. Unfortunately, the higher up one goes in the corporate structure, the more out of touch the directors become. When my internship ended, my manager said he would hire me if he had the choice; their division was downsizing and outsourcing to India and Costa Rica.
Pros
Great Coworkers, invigorating climate
Cons
Slow, unresponsive upper management
one of mi favorite jobs
Technician (Former Employee) –  Aguadilla, PRApril 18, 2016
repairing boards and fixing them
i have learn
⦁ ATE (Certify)
⦁ Board Testing (Certify)
⦁ Repairs (Certify)
⦁ PRMO (Certify)
⦁ Tradyne (Certify)
supervisors were nice and reasonable persons
great co-workers like family
hardest was working 12 hours 2 days per week
exercise time and lunch
Pros
they were very good and flexible persons
Cons
when we have to work 12 hours
Productive place to work that equips you with skills you can take anywhere
Warehouse Associate/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 18, 2016
Productive place to work that equips you with skills you can take anywhere. I learned alot and met alot of great people in my tenure with this company.
One word, Titanic
Senor QA Engineer (Current Employee) –  Fort Collins, COApril 17, 2016
Dont get me wrong, HP is a wonderful company and a landmark in the electronics world. But there is a iceberg coming and I hope we can turn enough to avoid it.
Pros
Access to generations of of industry knowledge
Cons
If you're not part of the club, you don't go anywhere
I am happy with the Job but I need ore money
Material Associate/Credit Processor (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 17, 2016
Running daily report ( pass-down)
My production count is five day from stared to done,
I reduce the count instead five days to three. Help to dekit and Terdown with BOM issues, doing report for damaged or discrepances
Good place to work with professional personnel.
Strategic Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 14, 2016
I enjoyed the people I worked with and it was a very professional atmosphere. The work life balance was good and it was close to home.
Productive work place
Manager of RAD (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 14, 2016
“Hewlett-Packard Company, or HP, is an American multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto, California. It provides hardware, software and services to consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors.”
Nice place to work, good people.
a typical IT place to work
I learned a lot
management is fine
co-workers are great
stressful
Tech support (Former Employee) –  Pontiac, MIApril 14, 2016
poor management poor supervision

The only thing I enjoyed was working with Customers
I enjoyed the trouble shooting and answering phones and responding to all customers
I did not enjoy the supervisors at all horriable
Pros
poor
Cons
poor
Contract worker, work from home
Contract worker (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 13, 2016
I am a contract worker. I work from home 90% of time. I do not interact with any other ModisIT personnel. I enjoy my work. I have been performing this job and the tasks since 1995.
Pros
Flexibility, interesting work
Cons
No benefits, isoloation
● Maintains records, prepares reports, and composes correspondence relative to the work.
Recycling Inventory Materials Analyst (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 13, 2016
● Analyst of various assigned work areas, using sound independent judgment while providing guidance and direction to over 43 subordinates both written and verbal.
● Ensures a safe work environment with zero incidents or accidents while maintaining and stocking over $25,000 of materials monthly
HPE has loads of great talent.
LEARNING SOLUTIONS OPERATIONS CONSULTANT (Current Employee) –  Fort Collins, COApril 13, 2016
Collaborating with Subject Matter Experts and Project Team Members around the world and across functions is the BEST opportunity HP and HPE has given me. There are so many talented people who are working hard for the success of their teams and it is a joy to work with them and learn from them.

Watching some of these great collaborators leave through early retirement or not being close to a HPE site due to back to work policies is the hardest part of the job. It is also making career growth harder if relocation is not an option for you.
Great Company to work
Computer Technician (Former Employee) –  Plainfield, INApril 12, 2016
Working with HP was a great experience. i gained alot working with this company and enjoyed my stay with them. Management was great, Compensation was wonderful with great people to work with......
Productive and fun workplace
Service Delivery Lead for O365 (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 12, 2016
Really enjoyed working for HP. No micromanagement and very friendly environment. Management is always willing to help the team.
Great company and benefits
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 11, 2016
Overall great management, compensation, benefits, and work life balance. Very unstable company to work for currently though, makes for anxiety about job stability.
HPE is a solid company...for both customers and employees.
HPE SA (Current Employee) –  North eastApril 11, 2016
The work ethic and moral at HPE is extremely high. Although HPE is quite large and comes with the typical large company challenges, it is a good place to work where one has the ability to be exposed to many technologies. In terms of management...like many other large companies...you have your leaders and your managers...HPE has both.
A company where I can learn all the new computer skills
Customer Service / Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 11, 2016
I am advancing in computer skill all the time. I want to learn, especially with the introduction of Windows 10, every new way of working with this new OS. I want a company that is moving ahead in that direction as well.
Pros
Very dependable
Cons
I am almost never late
Great Place to work, contract ended
Project Lead (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 11, 2016
supporting the Defense Logistics Agency in a R&D effort as the project lead using Agile Methodology development. I enjoyed working for HP
Pros
work culture benefits
Cons
small team
Very Professional. Very good work environment.
Software Design Engineer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 8, 2016
HP treated me very well, but they moved my job to Taiwan where I was replaced by a team of 6. They gave me a substantial amount of time after the job moved, but Houston was shrinking at the time.

A good team environment: you will accomplish a lot.
Pros
Professional environment. Well run.
Cons
Jobs moved overseas.
No job security
Commercial Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Conway, ARApril 8, 2016
there is no job security... they can and will send people away if it benefits them. rumors always present. management is decent and the pay is average. if you want to advance you have to move far far away from where you live.