HP Employee Reviews in United States

Found 3,184 reviews matching the search
Very Professional. Very good work environment.
Software Design Engineer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 8, 2016
HP treated me very well, but they moved my job to Taiwan where I was replaced by a team of 6. They gave me a substantial amount of time after the job moved, but Houston was shrinking at the time.

A good team environment: you will accomplish a lot.
Pros
Professional environment. Well run.
Cons
Jobs moved overseas.
No job security
Commercial Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Conway, ARApril 8, 2016
there is no job security... they can and will send people away if it benefits them. rumors always present. management is decent and the pay is average. if you want to advance you have to move far far away from where you live.
Software Designer (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 7, 2016
Very segmented company. You might work for a great team or maybe not. Its always a struggle to stay current and to react quickly to the marketplace.
Great Experience
Logistics Specialist (Current Employee) –  200 North College StreetApril 7, 2016
I am enjoying work at HP. The team members are devoted in helping the customers. I have learned many new skills, which has helped in and outside of the workplace. I am ready to move forward in reaching my goals and continue to develop my career.
N/a
Technical Solutions Representative (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKApril 7, 2016
My position is no longer available and this company is worthy of employeement by any who seek a good corporation to work for.
Assistant Sales Associate
Merchandiser and Trainer (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, COApril 6, 2016
Train employees at various stores
Merchandise
Explain products
Hewlett Packard
Listen to customers needs and provide solutions
Pros
great company to work for.
Company in transition
Regional Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNApril 6, 2016
Good company. Great Management. Nice place to work. I was in New business developement. It was a really fun job. Talking to customers in a consultitive position to uncover issues and help them to put a solution in place to make them more efficient.
Great co-workers, below industry standard wages
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Pontiac, MichiganApril 5, 2016
HPE is a great company to start out with. They offer a plethora of learning opportunities and resources. They offer easy networking with co-workers worldwide. The groups often support a family style environment. They do not offer competitive salaries that keep pace with any other company. You can grow your knowledge base there, but cannot grow your budget. Job stability is also quite questionable.
great staffing agency
Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 4, 2016
Nice and friendly, really focus on helping you find work. Work assembly line, assist coordinator and train new employees
good work environment
Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 4, 2016
good work environment, good place to work with good benefits and willing to work and train each individual great team environment.
Work assembly line, assist coordinator and train new employee.

Want to know more about HP?

Ask a question
Easy going, long days, fun at times
HP Sales & Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Ruston, LAApril 4, 2016
Long days of calls, paperwork, meetings, and check ups. If you love helping this is the job for you. I enjoyed working for this company. Traveling was great, pay was great, boss was great. It was a great experience. I loved the free gifts as well.
Pros
paid vacations
Cons
work holidays
Great projects and very nice people to work with
Product Support Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 1, 2016
Loved the location as well as work life balance. Employee evalutions are totally screwed up. Get measured on items that employees have no influence or control of.
Pros
HP way has been restored
Cons
Employee evalutions are totally screwed up, Get measured on items that employees have no influence or control of
Great Atmosphere
Sales Order Admin III (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEApril 1, 2016
While working with clients, attained customer services skills, shipping information, basic accounting and some computer information.
Market Source
Account Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIApril 1, 2016
They are a good company, but the pay and the travel required to be an acct executive is poor. But management is fair and they are understanding.
Pros
every day is different
Cons
pay
Great Company
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Conway, ARMarch 30, 2016
Helps build a sales focused mind. Leadership keeps things silent until the last minute causing a lot of distress. Great people and great managers.
Pros
Great sales opportunities, great managers, great work/life balance, great benefits
Cons
Job Security is always a question.
Creative, respectful and dedicated people
Principal Scientist/Tech. Dev. for 3D printing (Current Employee) –  Corvallis, ORMarch 30, 2016
The legacy and culture of HP withstands the test of multiple CEOs who brought divers leadership styles and business objectives. Without question, it is a place where dedicated employees strive to sustain and create new value in the market place.

I've been very fortunate in my career at HP in that I've experienced the learning of multiple life-times. Where else could I have worked with so many industries and technologies, and interacted with such a diverse set of customers (now friends).

It is a great place to work.
Pros
Self managed. Highly trusted.
Cons
Small cubicles
Like any other computer company, only more succesfull
Data Architecture Intern (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 29, 2016
HP sells more computers than any other company. Just be sure that you work on a product that you think is interesting, because there are a lot or super boring products.
Pros
Decent compensation and benefits
Cons
Major major coorporation culture
Not a fun place to work
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 28, 2016
on an average I worked from 8am to 8pm and some time with no lunch, so when the opportunity came for me to get laid off, I did not argue against my manager when he asked me to pack my stuff and hit the door; stress level in the work place were too high!
Poor working envirnment
Software Configuration Management (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXMarch 26, 2016
Management is poor at best, they do not promote a team envirnoment, they do not want employees to advance. I would not recommend HP as a place to work.
One of the largest IT companies.
Product Manager Digital Library Solutions (Former Employee) –  United StatesMarch 25, 2016
Unlimited opportunities for those willing to explore to find their niche in a large company. Massive resources which require good management to be most productive.