HPM Networks in Pleasanton, California is seeking a Solution Architect to evaluate, design, and present technical solutions to solve complex business requirements. This highly technical pre-sales position partners with Enterprise Account Managers, to achieve sales and revenue goals, evaluate technical requirements of new sales opportunities and develop technical solutions that can successfully meet the needs of prospects.
The ideal Candidate will be expected to generate technical documentation for proposed solutions. It would be helpful to see examples of work completed in Visio.
- Position and present technical solutions and technical proposals to prospects, customers.
- Ensure revenue quota, deployment, and service objectives are met while maintaining a high level of prospect/customer satisfaction.
- Lead / Coordinate Customer Meetings while partnering with the EAMs.
- Research and write the responses to technical sections of RFI/RFPs.
- Validate and/or build configurations, validate quotes
- Assist Post Sales teams with larger implementations
- Attend Customer Meetings, presentations and demos as assigned.
- Capture technical meeting notes and report to the sales teams the steps and recommendations needed to move the sales process forward.
- Architect, document, and present technical solutions to the sales team and to the customer.
- Attend in-house training and industry conferences to stay abreast of all emerging trends
- Must either carry or be open to get certified in major manufacturers (HP, Cisco VMware and others).
- Ability to articulate the technical benefits of a proposed solution vs. competitive offerings.
- Ability to architect complete solutions based on customer visit or phone call.
- Ability to create a presentation and present to customer.
- Ability to "change gears" in the middle of a presentation based on customer feedback, diving deeper in areas of interest without getting dragged into a pointless details.
Skills and Certifications Desired
- HP certifications a plus.
- Cisco certifications a plus.
- VMware VCP or VTSP a plus.
- HP Blades, Virtual Connect, Cisco UCS Blades Experience a huge plus
- EMC, NetApp, Nutanix experience also a plus.
- Networking experience required, at least high level.
Interpersonal Skills (required):
- Absolute ability to prioritize and remain on task
- Highly motivated and self-driven
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively with limited supervision
- Clear and concise communicator
- Mature work ethics to provide superior customer support
- High degree of energy and commitment to work
- Able to respond well to challenging deadlines and to interface well with various disciplines and departments
For more than 19 years, HPM Networks has been integrating technology solutions that solve complex business challenges. Headquartered in California’s Bay Area, supporting customers around the world, HPM continues to be one of the fastest growing solution providers in the nation. With dedicated Expert teams in Cloud/Virtualization, Networking, Storage and Infrastructure, HPM specializes in designing and deploying solutions for both SMB and Enterprise size customers. HPM was recently named CRN 2013 Tech Elite 250 and Everything Channel’s top 500 VAR list.
First of all, I would like to thank you to all of our valued customers to support HPM Global with utmost prestige past couple of decades. As...