Description for support ops:
Job Code TS14 - Tax Season 2014
Tax Office Job Categories
Seasonal Operations Support
Title Seasonal Operations Support
No. of Positions 2
Positions Remaining 0
- The Operations Support Team is responsible for the daily support of Tax Office Management team .
- The Operations Support jobs include the Seasonal Admin and the Custodian Messenger.
Please review a brief description of each role below.
- Responsible for providing administrative support to the regional office in the areas of customer service, operational reports, and supplies related to the district offices.
- Repairs and replaces items in assigned tax offices. Also delivers supplies and other mail between the district offices and branch offices within the district. Notifies management of any appearance or maintenance problems in the offices.
- One year of clerical or administrative experience.
- One year of experience of H&R Block tax office experience or quality control experience.
- Must have good reading and math skills in order to understand information and effectively explain information to others.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills and effectively communicate in person.
- Custodian Messenger:
- Basic reading skills
- Ability to drive a motor vehicle and possess a valid drivers license and adequate insurance as required by state law.
- Also must have a good driving record.
- Must be able to work independently.
H&R Block is one of the world's largest tax services providers, utilizing more than 100,000 highly trained tax professionals and...