HR Business Partner

HR Business Partner Employee Reviews

Amazing work place
HR Business Partner (Former Employee), LEGO, Billund DenmarkMay 31, 2015
Very high paced and complicated tasks, and lots of travel. it was amazing to work with so many cultures and creative people
Change for the sake of change
HR Business Partner (Former Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 18, 2014
Don't get too invested in your teammates or projects because they will change them on a dime.
Great people lots of career advancement.
HR Business Partner (Former Employee), Brighton, MIMarch 17, 2014
Pros: career advancement, compensation
Cons: fast paced, stressful, huge work load
MCD is a great place with great people. If a corporate, fast-paced environment is your thing! You will do well! If you have a desire to lead and if you're GREAT at it..you'll do well!
Ambius and Rentokil Pest Control are leaders in their industries and provide extraordinary job and career opportunity.
HR Business Partner for Central Markets and Ambius (Current Employee), Des Plaines, ILFebruary 17, 2014
Pros: great people and work environment where people are passionate about their work
With a 30 year career with the Company I can truthfully say it has been an unbelievable company to work for: Caring and Teamwork are two quick words that come to mind and prevail throughout the business. As a service business we have always put our Customers and Employees first in all our decisions.
Our motto has been Do What You Love and Love What You Do - Life Is Short. This sums up the kind of people we have recruited for this business over time and has developed a terrific culture.
Human Resources Manager, Lowe's Home Improvement (Current Employee), Lynnwood, WaFebruary 11, 2014
I enjoy working with people and doing critical thinking, which is a daily occurrence. The days are long and the upper management does not have an idea of what HR does in our stores, they add more and more to the plate. Pay is good and the relationships you build with coworkers is one of the best parts of my job.
Independent HR Business Partner
Contract Recruiter (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHJuly 31, 2013
Contracted, self employed HR Business Partner within various industries from finance to logistics.
Great Company
HR Business Partner (Former Employee), Herndon, VASeptember 12, 2012
Great company to work for and provides opportunity for advancement.
Attemted work life balance
HR Business Partner (Former Employee), AdelaideFebruary 2, 2012
Pros: not really
Cons: adminstrative work became the order of the day.
Worked with senior managers, and exercised skills as an Human Resources exponent.

HR Business Partner Salaries