Behavioral Healthcare Agency has a need for a Physician’s Assistant or Family Nurse Practitioner with psychiatric experience for a Tele-Med opportunity.
Beginning in January 2015, Nurse Practitioners will not be permitted to work in mental health without psychiatric certification's. Behavioral Health Agencies are currently looking to hire and train Nurse Practitioners who are interested in working in mental health while pursuing psychiatric certifications
- Tele-Med Management (servicing all NC offices)
- Medication Management
- Conduct initial and follow-up medication management appointments
- Implement internal policies and procedures for admission, reevaluation, transfer and discharges.
- Provide supervision and oversight of medication evaluations and administration
- Review laboratory medical tests, dosing regimes, adverse drug reactions and side effects
- Licensed Physician Assistant or Family Nurse Practitioner
Part Time Permanent (16-20 hours per week)
I look forward to hearing from you.
Have a wonderful day!