Behavioral Home and Community based Healthcare Agency is looking for an RN Case Manager to provide personal services to clients in home or in community based facilities covering Burgaw, Rocky Point, and Castle Hayne.
RN Case Manager will visit and provide personal care specific to client needs and/or necessary admissions.
- Registered Nurse (RN) licensure with the North Carolina Board of Nursing
- 2 years of RN experience
- 1 year of current home health RN experience
- 4-year bachelor degree from an NLN- accredited school of nursing (will consider a 2-year associate degree from an NLN-accredited school of nursing)
- Work Related Experience
- Must be willing to travel
- Must be able to pass a background check
Full Time Temp to Hire or Permanent Placement
I look forward to hearing from you.
Have a wonderful day!