Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
The Account Manager is a customer-facing position, who has the primary responsibility for developing new business and building long term relationships with our customers. The Account Manager is co-lead in an operating unit working with an HR professional to provide expert support for the two primary HRInsights’ services:
1. Membership sales to www.hrinsights.com, the Company’s core web-based HR Service for small business.
2. Consulting services through a standard portfolio of HR Consulting services.
The Account Manager reports directly to the General Manager, and will be responsible for:
1. Developing actionable and measurable territory sales and development plans,
2. Achieving sales quotas of revenue and new membership against monthly and annual objectives,
3. Create a successful working relationship with their HR Advisor to deliver excellent HR care and delighting their clients with world class customer satisfaction,
4. Managing the relationship of at least one targeted trade association, and
5. Providing actionable feedback to help the home office better provide/improve client service and to identify/position new products and services.
While travel is not a primary requirement, there may be a periodic need for an overnight hotel stay depending on client location and schedule.
Ability to travel and visit clients at client locations.
Desired Career Experience:
- Prior selling experience is preferred buy not a must. NOTE: Based on candidate’s experience, sales training may be offered as part of the employee development plan.
- Familiarity with Human Resources processes and issues is a plus.
Desired Level of Education:
BA/BS in related field desired.
Preferred Professional Skills:
1. Adherence to and support of the “HR Insights Principles of Engagement” as described in more detail on HR Insights’ website (www.hrinsights.com):
2. Good communication skills and ability to "think on feet".
3. Good analytical skills.
4. Confidence, diligence, and patience.