The Mershimer Group has been using professional loss prevention independent contractors to provide outsourced loss prevention services for over ten years. We provide professional services to over one hundred retail, restaurant, casino and other hospitality providers.
We are currently seeking Loss Prevention professionals who are recently retired, employed but with flexible schedules or are in between positions, to join our growing team of certified Loss Prevention Field Consultants throughout the US,Canada and Mexico.
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
Conducting loss investigations, compliance audits, store/restaurant LP training, integrity shopping, and other related projects.
Using our case management & Database system, LP consultants will be offered projects for completion. All project case reports and status changes are tracked in our system.
LP Consultants educate our clients and their unit level managers on business risk exposure and methods for deterrence and identification
- Strong Communication Skills
- Advanced Computer skills preferable
- Effective written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Familiarity with exception based management software applications (end-user).
- Investigation, interview and interrogation skills (Wicklander & Zulawski or Reid certification required. You must submit a copy of your certificate with your application.)
- Retail or restaurant loss prevention experience required.
- Must be able to pass a criminal and credit background check.
Preferred certifications: LPC,CFI,CPP,CFE
The ideal candidate will possess at minimum 5 years field Loss Prevention experience in a multi-unit capacity.
This position is a contract position and does not imply full time work. Private Investigators license is preferred, but not required for some projects.