Objective of Position: To develop and manage a portfolio of accounts in WV and other markets as assigned by leadership. The representative will drive new growth opportunities to HS procurement operations in WV by facilitating and developing new commercial and industrial sales opportunities.
HSC is seeking an ambitious, driven and dedicated individual interested in a high upside growth opportunity with a well-respected company.
Job responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Drive sales by communicating value and savings proposals of HSC building automation controls product offerings
- Facilitating, scheduling and closing of sales generation leads
- Prospecting and building clientele base in target market
- Develop client-tailored sales strategy and pricing options, as well as administration of customer-specific contractual requirements
- Maintain consistent and thorough understanding of energy market indicators, prices, regulations and industry trends
- Partner with marketing to proactively generate and/or modify offerings, lead generation, sales tools and channels that lead to increased order volume and improved margins
- Facilitate customer relationship management during project implementation
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 6+ years of sales experience
- Advanced knowledge of energy solutions and building automation controls preferred
- Proven track record of developing, building upon and managing a strong customer base
- Demonstrated ability to condense technical, energy related information in a straightforward, concise manner
- Experience working with diverse array of medium to large commercial and industrial clients
- Ability to meet or exceed sales expectations on monthly basis
- Demonstrated network of target market relationships and contacts
- Ability to develop new business opportunities
- Extensive experience managing sales relationships across multiple opportunities
- Responsible for development and implementation of sales plan consistent with key business objectives
- Proven track record at establishing and implementing successful marketing strategies and tactics designed to maximize near term opportunities while building for longer-term company goals
- Team leader capable of planning and coordinating the activities of technical and other project support staff.
- Most of the time will be spent traveling to and from sales locations
- Will receive company vehicle, must have valid DL
Salary, commission and benefits commensurate with experience
Benefits: Competitive salary, health coverage with choice of two plans, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, AD&D, Simple IRA plan, direct deposit, biweekly pay schedule, generous PTO plan available first day of employment, 6 paid holidays
HSC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. HSC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
HSC expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of HSC employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.