HT Staffing is hiring a contract Electrical Engineer with High Voltage Design skills for a Manufacturing company in Georgetown, Texas
- Troubleshoot various issues found during production of electromechanical equipment.
- Edit firmware, written in C, to improve performance of assembly.
- Develop improved Acceptance tests for PCBs.
- Create, Revise, Review Engineering documentation.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams.5
- 3 years experience with OrCad/Allegro
- 3 years experience in C and PIC MCU’s. Familiar with revision and version management.
- 5 years experience and Solid understanding of Oscilloscopes, Logic Analyzers, Multimeters, etc.
- High Voltage design skills very desirable
Indeed - 2 years ago
HT Group provides professional consulting services and tailored solutions that integrate seamlessly with businesses or organizations. We...